Replica kits

Guest jamesie snr

Guest jamesie snr

Ok i know this may seem like a dumb *** question but i have to ask i was on the shopsite and i notice they have bimbo kits?????????? wat the **** is a bimbo kit? have they finally made kits for women and called them bimbo kits? if so surely thats some sort of sexual harassment thingy. Or have they finally realised thats all that women are?lol :twisted: :lol:

Guest caley till AYE die

bambino is a child or a todler.

bimbo is some that is it thick isnt, a bit like sarah O' of scotsport. :lol:

Last time I checked ICT weren't an Italian team - not that it really matters, but just because the supplier is Italian doesn't mean we have to use italian wording for our merchandise. Just seems like a total lack of any thought process and mindlessly naming stuff because of what it says on an invoice. Also if your looking for a child item your not going to type bimbo into any search function.

Don - the kits come sized 'Bimbo', it's not a name they made up - just went with what was already there. Is it really a big deal - in the grand scale of things I think not. :D