2019/20 Season Tickets

Fraz

Not sure if many are aware of this deal, I certainly didn't notice it until my mate pointed it out. Seems we're keeping it quiet for some reason. 

Seems odd not to get this out early to existing season ticket holders if you're putting it in a programme... 

20190426_220010.jpg

On 4/27/2019 at 11:19 AM, DoofersDad said:

Maybe not available yet but only available until the day before the 2nd leg of the play off final. Don’t think that is a coincidence somehow!

It says in the small print if we win promotion any season tickets bought before the final will be honoured. I'm assuming then a massive price hike is coming if we win promotion.

11 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

It says in the small print if we win promotion any season tickets bought before the final will be honoured. I'm assuming then a massive price hike is coming if we win promotion.

That's why they're freezing the prices. Get people to come in when the prices are cheap. Then they'll punt the costs up for the Premiership.

3 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

That's why they're freezing the prices. Get people to come in when the prices are cheap. Then they'll punt the costs up for the Premiership.

Pointless putting the prices up when we are struggling to get fans in the ground as it is.

12 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

Pointless putting the prices up when we are struggling to get fans in the ground as it is.

Have to agree. As well as trying to attract new business I would have thought top priority should be trying to get folk to renew?

As its the day before I get paid I wont be taking part and will just have to see what the price hike is.

2 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Have to agree. As well as trying to attract new business I would have thought top priority should be trying to get folk to renew?

As its the day before I get paid I wont be taking part and will just have to see what the price hike is.

As so very many people are paid at the end/beginning of the month, a deadline a week later would have been far more sensible and reasonable but our club has not demonstrated much of either of late.

9 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

As so very many people are paid at the end/beginning of the month, a deadline a week later would have been far more sensible and reasonable but our club has not demonstrated much of either of late.

Or at least have the info out before the previous months pay date so folk can budget accordingly if they want to take up the offer.

• Agree 2

Jesus folks, surely we all know that after one season ends then a new one begins and season tickets will be sold for that. It's been happening since the beginning of time. Why have people not budgeted for this accordingly. It's not rocket science. I know, let's just blame the club.

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

21 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

Jesus folks, surely we all know that after one season ends then a new one begins and season tickets will be sold for that. It's been happening since the beginning of time. Why have people not budgeted for this accordingly. It's not rocket science. I know, let's just blame the club.

Well the last two seasons its been well into July but hey ho.......

• Agree 2

Maybe the dire financial situation requires the money to be in earlier ...... As the deadline approaches, perhaps the club will extend it to the end of the month or beyond so folk can get another pay cycle in .....

38 minutes ago, Scotty said:

Maybe the dire financial situation requires the money to be in earlier ...... As the deadline approaches, perhaps the club will extend it to the end of the month or beyond so folk can get another pay cycle in .....

That would certainly be the obvious and common sense solution.

3 hours ago, tm4tj said:

It's never been to my recollection anywhere near this early in the year and usually you get a letter to, you know actually tell you about it. Also outlining the early bird prices v the full price over June/July time. My extra cash for May has already gone on items for the house so no chance I could cover this. 

If the club are going to ask for cash 2 months earlier than usual fine but they really need to advertise that in advance  (not just tucked away in one singe programme). Perhaps you are clairvoyant, I however am not. 

I think the club is caught between a rock and a hard place on this one. If we were to get promotion to the premier league, then this is a very good deal for those that can afford it. It also benefits the club by getting money in earlier. If we do get promotion, then season tickets will increase in price over this season anyway so it looks like the club is trying to minimise the loss of selling at Championship prices by increasing the number of season tickets bought early. That to me, seems a perfectly reasonable idea. As such I find some of the criticism of the board on this as a bit unjustified and some people appear to want their cake and eat it on this. Bottom line is that more people have to come and watch us each week which nobody has been able to fully solve, on a sustainable basis, in our 25 year existence.

• Agree 1

The season tickets are not going on sale earlier this season the deadline for the early bird is always before the end of May as I get mine for my birthday.  last year it was bought on the 25th May but I think the deadline for the early bird might have been extended to the end of the month.