2019/20 Season Tickets

Fraz

50 minutes ago, tm4tj said:

Thought we were talking tickets?

Just pointing out that promises of things being close to happening mean nothing where the club is currently concerned.

2 hours ago, Buster said:

Just pointing out that promises of things being close to happening mean nothing where the club is currently concerned.

Sweeping statement there pal, and the specific example of the stands was not down solely to the club as the legal ins and outs had to be done. As I have said before, I know for a fact that the current board were unaware of this arrangement when they took over. The board aren't perfect but it does seem to me some posters have such a toxic view of the board that I find hard to understand. The season ticket deal is a good deal, and I get that some people may not be able to purchase in the time scale but using a credit card, or the finance option, if available, must surely help both the club and individual. You just seem to be going out of your way to denigrate this offer, for no real reason as far as I can see.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, Huisdean said:

Sweeping statement there pal, and the specific example of the stands was not down solely to the club as the legal ins and outs had to be done. As I have said before, I know for a fact that the current board were unaware of this arrangement when they took over. The board aren't perfect but it does seem to me some posters have such a toxic view of the board that I find hard to understand. The season ticket deal is a good deal, and I get that some people may not be able to purchase in the time scale but using a credit card, or the finance option, if available, must surely help both the club and individual. You just seem to be going out of your way to denigrate this offer, for no real reason as far as I can see.

Well said Sir.  I think this may be first time I have agreed with you!  

1 hour ago, Huisdean said:

So your advocating folk go Into debt just to buy a season ticket for a football club? Not everyone owns or wants a credit card and there is no credit option available. If it is like zebra was at 0% then fine but if not it does not help the individual. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MorayJaggie said:

So your advocating folk go Into debt just to buy a season ticket for a football club? Not everyone owns or wants a credit card and there is no credit option available. If it is like zebra was at 0% then fine but if not it does not help the individual. 

They are sorting a finance option. Give them a call. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

There is or rather there will be. From the press release:

"For those looking to take up a financing option, the club is very close to finalising a deal with Orchard Funding who will be our replacement for previous suppliers Zebra. Please call 01463 222880 for further details."

Edited by RiG

On 5/6/2019 at 8:38 AM, Weekend Hacker said:

And if you can, stick a tenner a week a way or even a fiver for next season and Robert is, in fact, your mothers brother.  I try to do that to lessen the pain....  #icttid

Am I?

• Funny 1

On 5/6/2019 at 7:00 PM, MorayJaggie said:

That's not what I said and you know it. People can still pay at the gate if they don't want to get into debt. As with other posters, I'm off to other threads.

• Facepalm 1

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up my 3 today, almost 500 quid lighter now but still good value. 

Whilst I was there  a mum & young son were getting served at the other till when the new CEO pops his head round the corner - ' all the grass is gone now, wanna come through and see? ' 

I was too slow but the kid & especially his mum were extremely chuffed at this.

Nice touch I thought, engagement from the very top - down to the grass, or no grass roots.?

• Like 5
  • Funny 1

13 hours ago, IBM said:

I renewed my one this morning before the deadline.  Good of the club to extend it but whats everyone going to moan about now :lol:

Have the seen the state of the pitch? What a disgrace! default_mad.gif

• Funny 4