NAPS Competition - Game 37 (Final)

Gringo

Game 37

This it folks, last game of the season already. I really don't know where the time has gone.

Thanks for playing and thanks also to Caley Braveheart for stepping in now and again to post the odds up for me. :twothumbsup:

Looking at the gap at the top of the table I think we can all congratulate SOS on retaining the NAPS title. :notworthy:

Update and crowning of the Champion will be announced late on Tuesday 6th May after I return from Inverness.

NAPS.jpg

Edited by Gringo
  • Like 1

Dunfermline to win @ 3.60

Not nice 'betting' against my own team I know, but, as I intend going to the game I need to guarantee we don't lose. With a NAPS record this season of 8 wins out of 36 I'd say the odds are in my favour :ponder:

• Funny 2

Ayr v Alloa - draw @ 3.50 please

Big thank you again from me for all the hard work you put into this, it's much less painful getting this wrong compared to a coupon although it still annoys me lol. Good to have an eye on another result each weekend.

• Gringo unpinned this topic