Mark Ridgers

Kingsmills

Good to see him back between the sticks today. Cammy has been an able deputy but having Mark back is a great boost to our play off hopes. Not very often I agree with AS but I agree he is the best in the division.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Weekend Hacker said:

Shirley Knott RiG.  I like Joe, the prospect of booing him next season doesn't fill me with joy......

I would settle for him going OTB as long as I was guaranteed seeing him play against us in the league next season.

Mmmm.  Yeah, fairly reasonable authority that the house is correct so I wonder.  Robbo had suggested that all players out of contract had been offered so I’d have thought we’d have heard about Joe by now. Be disappointed as feel we have built him back up over the last couple of seasons buuuuut I suppose he needs to follow the money.  

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

I heard on the grapevine that Chalmers has just bought a house in Inverness,  so it could be he is staying with us or going OTB, I can't see him commuting south for games.

He is defo going OTB 

37 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

He is defo going OTB 

Even if we are promoted, he is likely to be paid more at County and needs to consider his future.

These things are cyclical. Time was when players like Don Cowie, Ritchie Hart and Andy Barroman moved in the opposite direction for the same reason.

I have little doubt that, in time, the cycle will move on again.

4 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Even if we are promoted, he is likely to be paid more at County and needs to consider his future.

These things are cyclical. Time was when players like Don Cowie, Ritchie Hart and Andy Barroman moved in the opposite direction for the same reason.

I have little doubt that, in time, the cycle will move on again.

We signed Richie from Brora.