TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

?Our partners @FansBet have a great special for ICT fans this week:

?ICT to Win to Nil

❌WAS 3.40

✅NOW 3.80

?Head to - http://bit.ly/2OBvlLv 

Select CaleyThistleOnline when you sign up and 50% of net profits will be returned to us

Think I'll give this 1 a swerve can't find my season tickets just putting this out there for any of the chics who undoubtedly travel to see me save the petrol money for the play offs! Think we'll win the day a few of the young team staking a claim for nxt season#ictforlife

• Funny 2

2 minutes ago, IBM said:

Just call the office Alan and you will get a ticket for the day although I think there is a charge for this now. 

I was thinking of doing that right enough aye they charge a £5 think it'll be a good game hoping a few of our u 18s get a run out

Have a read of this Alan whilst you are sitting at home and we have to listen to screaming girls looking for you at the Stadium.............

• Funny 1

Set the team up to go at them from the start.  Nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Give the home fans some of the entertainment they've been starved of all season and get everyone in the mood for the play offs.

My wife's Stenny-supporting relatives will be having squeaky bum time at Brechin just now.

If Stenny win or draw, they end up 9th, and Brechin go down.  Brechin win, and it's the other way round.

Stenny were 1-0 up, but Brechin equalised and Stenny have had a man sent off.   Classic last-day drama.

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic