ICT v Ayr United - live audio commentary

Just to give folks a heads up that we should hopefully be transmitting live audio commentary of Saturday's game (if the technology behaves). As with the previous times the plan is to use Periscope. 10-15 minutes before kickoff a link to the commentary should go up on the club Twitter feed.

Be gentle with the criticism - I'm doing it solo and it's a hell of a long time to talk on your own! ?

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, hislopsoffsideagain said:

Just to give folks a heads up that we should hopefully be transmitting live audio commentary of Saturday's game (if the technology behaves). As with the previous times the plan is to use Periscope. 10-15 minutes before kickoff a link to the commentary should go up on the club Twitter feed.

Be gentle with the criticism - I'm doing it solo and it's a hell of a long time to talk on your own! ?

Good luck and well done for the effort.  I will be at the game and will not be listening but for those who do listen it will be a great improvement compared with the rubbish that the BBC commentary teams provide.

17 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Does this only service the needs those fans who use Twitter. Or will older , but passionate, fans like me have no access to the commentary, etc.?

you can access twitter without having an account, just search up ictfc twitter on google and you should be able to find it, hopecully you can access it this way and get the commentary

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Does this only service the needs those fans who use Twitter. Or will older , but passionate, fans like me have no access to the commentary, etc.?

Create an account! 

Excellent commentary.  Has been rock solid since you published the second link about 12 minutes into the game.

Very pleasant voice to listen to, and a great commentary on the game without the hysterics that the professionals use.

Though I want to hear you celebrate an ICT goal or six :ictscarf:

• Agree 1

Thanks for all the kind words, folks. Having listened back I got a bit excited when Donaldson scored and I hope I didn't damage anyone's eardrums!

It'll be back to BBC and BTSport coverage on Tuesday night - not much point in us doing it as well, and the professionals will be using all the tech for their transmissions anyway! Hopefully there'll be more of this next season though, fingers crossed.