James Keatings Sings For ICT

WYNESS101

Delighted with this signing. Has good form in the Championship previously for Hamilton, Hearts and Hibs. 

Suspect this means Austin will be off.

ETA: Love Keatings for being brave enough to speak out about mental health as well:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-star-james-keatings-12404502.amp

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1

Very pleased with that. It probably does mean that Austin will be off but, in my view Keatings will be a far more effective player whether in the Championship or the Premiership.

Let's hope he does sing often but only when we're winning.

As a critic of the current board, credit where it's due, I did not expect us to be making signings of this quality. Certainly not when our status for next season is still uncertain.

Edited by Kingsmills
  • Agree 2

Dont know much about the lad, but looks like a good signing on the face of it. Credit where it is due and well done to all concerned. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Kingsmills said:

Very pleased with that. It probably does mean that Austin will be off but, in my view Keatings will be a far more effective player whether in the Championship or the Premiership.

Yes, agree with this 100%.

Echo the sentiments above and good to see us make an early singing of a player who I'm sure most of us will have heard of or have first hand experience of seeing.

If Austin leaves then so be it, I'd rather have a player come in who has greater pedigree and experience that can hopefully compliment White.

What is broken and be mended. What hurts can be healed. And no matter how dark it gets, the sun is going to shine again - hopefully on James Keatings in Inversneckie. I just simply admire "sufferers" who put their message across in such a meaningful and understandable way. When you have been there it is frightening but clearer. RESPECT.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3

I was gonna put up earlier he'd be a decent signing for us obvs myself and Robbo 2 great footballing minds think alike! I'll boldly say old James be our top goal scorer nxt season! That the end of the road for Austin I always rated him a better player than White didn't get a decent run in the team 

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

Come on Alan, you love Big Jordan really.  You're just hiding it really, really well!!  They could be a great combo.  If Keatings is top scorer, I'll buy you a beer in the Sports Bar at the end of next season.  There, it's public.  

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

55 minutes ago, Weekend Hacker said:

Come on Alan, you love Big Jordan really.  You're just hiding it really, really well!!  They could be a great combo.  If Keatings is top scorer, I'll buy you a beer in the Sports Bar at the end of next season.  There, it's public.  

I agree with you

He says his daughter likes the big guy and Jordan is her favourite player 

Alan just likes to have an alternative opinion ?

5 hours ago, Gregor said:

I agree with you

He says his daughter likes the big guy and Jordan is her favourite player 

Alan just likes to have an alternative opinion ?

I do have a soft spot for the big man tbh he's grown on me said months ago he'd be a great player in a 2 up top formation seen he's getting a bit of interest from the weegie Thistle 

6 hours ago, Weekend Hacker said:

Sweet brother I'll hold u 2 that it's a date