Inverness CT -V- Dundee Utd (Playoff leg 1)

Scotty

Just now, Jack Waddington said:

High foot my bunghole

I haven't seen it, but that's basically what all the BBC radio commentators are saying.

From listening to the match, it sounded to me as though we played pretty well - in the first half, and also for a spell after Polly was sent off. 

With 11 players on Friday, and our away record being better than our home record, we have every chance of a result.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

High foot my bunghole

Robbo has just said it's not worth appealing.

Radio commentators say they understand why he said that - Polly did raise his boot, etc - but also say that Polly is so important to the team that they must appeal.

Edited by snorbens_caleyman

Looks like it is a Friday night in Dungdee for moi. The "vibes" are still positive and it would not surprise me that this "topsy-turvy" group of players bring of yet another away "surprise". You can say what you want but this season has been a considerably better rollercoaster ride that anticipated and who would have thought that we were ending it on the cusp of promotion.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

I haven't seen it, but that's basically what all the BBC radio commentators are saying.

From listening to the match, it sounded to me as though we played pretty well - in the first half, and also for a spell after Polly was sent off. 

With 11 players on Friday, and our away record being better than our home record, we have every chance of a result.

Basic run down.

It would be a high foot on a toddler...

That's how high his foot was...like literally...not worth the sending off, what's his face put himself in that position, and there was no intent to cause injury by Polly, just trying to punt it upfield...If anything, it's worth a strong yellow, but if never call it a red...

Edited by Jack Waddington
My inability to notice missing words
  • Like 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic