Inverness CT -V- Dundee Utd (Playoff leg 1)

Scotty

1 hour ago, CableGuy said:

I for one hardly post anything on here now for the pure reason unless it's to say everything is rosey at the TCS, I get slated and attacked. 

Really? I dont think there have been too many 'rosey' posts in the last year and as owner of the forum I have fallen firmly and publicly into the camp that wants/wanted to see both Crook and Rae gone. Things are definitely not rosy at the club right now and many site users have that same opinion. The closest thing we have to a happy clapper on here right now is IHE and that is a complete 180 to what things were like when Kenny Cameron or those who went before him were in charge.

You may agree or disagree with my opinion, I dont care, its my opinion and I am entitled to hold it and I believe it to be balanced and capable of both criticism and praise for the club ... However, I will also respect your entitlement to hold yours too .. .and that is the issue on here most of the time ... not the opinions themselves, but the attitude of (some) users in denying others the right to hold them and using aggressive or bullying tactics rather than reasoned argument to try and get them to change them. I would also prefer to say opinions are like buses .. if you dont like this one, wait a few minutes for the next one to come along.

anyhow, back to the topic at hand .... here's hoping that we can all  have a similar opinion later tonight and make plans for the next set of games in the playoffs ..... fingers and everything else crossed for that.  

• Agree 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic