Transfer rumours

CaleyTennis

I am going to post this as a new thread because the other one was aimed at identifying positions we needed to strengthen rather than one where so called "rumours" can be posted. 

I will start with a rumour I saw on Pie and Bovril (that fairly reliable source, NOT) which is, ex County player Stellios. 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

If he is I feel he should be welcome since he did contribute when  at our club.  But....? Can we afford to buy him back etc?

Agreed regards welcoming him back and I've no doubt if he did he'd contribute far more than the likes of Trafford ever would - also could it be a case of can we afford 'not to' buy him back?

Maybe "Aye", maybe "Och Aye".....?  He might be able to contribute  a fair amount of good football but how good is he now that he wants to leave the "bigger" team? And does ICT have the money to get him ...remember the old saying.."if you can't pay , don't go!"

Fair enough, IHE!  I'm all for suspending judgement.

But good judgement is the best route because these players are costing the club probably a fair dad of money. Just saying...?And how can we determine how much Robbo has in his coffers for spending  and hiring?