Inverness Leisure

WYNESS101

The best answer to that is to make sure tomorrow that 'the rest of' Dundee United's season consists of no more than 90 or, at the very most, 120 minutes.

However, in the spirit of friendliness towards our opponents, can I wish them well in all four Dundee derbies next season.

• Like 2

There's been a noticeable apathy towards our club for all of our 25 years. It;s a real shame. Still so many out there seeething over the merger. But, there are many folk out there aged up to 25 who never knew what life was like pre merger. It's those that have no excuse.

11 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

That’s absolutely fine when they aren’t involved. Would they wish us luck if we were the competition? 

No idea. I'm not overly bothered about all of this to be honest. if people were as passionate about supporting ICT as they are bleating about stuff like this we would have one of the loudest supports in the country.

• Like 1

Indicative of the apathy which exists in the town.  But in terms of PR, a bizarre statement for them to make no matter if the boy supports that lot or otherwise.  The Arab fans were all over it though, didn't like allegations about McMullan and Connolly and referred to us as hammet throwers so it was a good bit of sport.  But if places like that engaged with the club instead of either ignoring us or worse, would it help?  Is it an opportunity to engage with them now to see if we can boost gates?  Realise I'm setting myself up for an "all been done before" response but happy to give somebody something to aim at before the biggest night of the season.  So far.......

On 5/17/2019 at 11:10 AM, RiG said:

Definitely not been forced into this no way... :laugh: 

For those who dont know Steven Clelland is a County fan with plenty to say he even changed his name on social media last year on their relegation to avoid the slagging he was getting after he posted plenty about ICT on our relegation he is an A*****le who thinks he is funny but i suspect he was not laughing once his bosses read what he had done