Dundee Utd -V- Inverness CT (playoff leg 2)

Scotty

We played well in the first game and sadly Liam let us down with his stupidity. We played really well in the first half and this time it was the ref that let us down. But we are now 3-0 down on AGG, it’s just not meant to be. The better team is going through. We’ve still had a great season. 

1 minute ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

We played well in the first game and sadly Liam let us down with his stupidity. We played really well in the first half and this time it was the ref that let us down. But we are now 3-0 down on AGG, it’s just not meant to be. The better team is going through. We’ve still had a great season. 

A great season u smoking crack my man the only highlight was a couple of cup games the rest was tbh hard to watch at times can count on 1 hand the amount of times I left the ground and thought that was a belting game ! 

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Just now, Alan Simpson said:

A great season u smoking crack my man the only highlight was a couple of cup games the rest was tbh hard to watch at times can count on 1 hand the amount of times I left the ground and thought that was a belting game ! 

Tell you what Alan, as I don't think you have ever had anything positive to say about the team, why don't you find another team to bitch and moan about as you bring nothing positive or constructive to this debate.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Facepalm 1

• tm4tj unfeatured and unpinned this topic