2019/2020 kits

Inverwegian

Has anyone heard anything about either the kits for next season or the special 25th anniversary one that was mentioned ages ago?

I could be wrong (and frequently am) but I’m sure they’d been released this time last year.

I’m assuming we’re still trying to find a sponsor since it was mentioned that McEwan Fraser would not be renewing their sponsorship. 

Anyone got any info?

Nah. As per, their media team have been all quiet on their front, and don't release any info to the fans until last minute. But I'm sensing the kits will be released mid/late June, just ahead of our Pre-season.

However, I'm hoping they pull off a one off kit of both Caledonian's and Thistle's final home kits, with the same sponsors as those kits. Maybe throwing a special limited edition 3rd kit exclusively for season ticket holders with the names of ticket holders of past to last season, kinda like what Hearts did after their saving from Liquidation. Would see it being pretty boring as a plain blue one reading "ICT 25" as the home kit...

11 hours ago, Caley Stan said:

A fitting 25th anniversary shirt would ignore Thistle colours completely and be sponsored by Macrae & Dick. 

I looked into this just out of curiosity thinking it would be really smart for a Caledonian style Home shirt sponsored by Parks (Im sure they bought over Macrae and Dick?) And a black and red away shirt sponsored by Tomatin. 

Home shirt similar to the 2016-17 season.

Away top black and red like the 2013-2014 top (modelled by the hero that is Richie Foran! ?

If Caley do it that way I'll be making the drive up to get one on the day!

30 minutes ago, BallisticSheriff said:

I looked into this just out of curiosity thinking it would be really smart for a Caledonian style Home shirt sponsored by Parks (Im sure they bought over Macrae and Dick?) And a black and red away shirt sponsored by Tomatin. 

Home shirt similar to the 2016-17 season.

Away top black and red like the 2013-2014 top (modelled by the hero that is Richie Foran! ?

If Caley do it that way I'll be making the drive up to get one on the day!

Might reverse the home and away kits ! Other than that, a great idea.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Did we not have names on our black top a few seasons ago?

Yeah fans paid for the privilege. But here’s another idea for the anniversary- incorporate into the material the names of all the players to have appeared in the last 25 years. A variation on Where’s Wally!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Yeah fans paid for the privilege. But here’s another idea for the anniversary- incorporate into the material the names of all the players to have appeared in the last 25 years. A variation on Where’s Wally!

That's no way to speak about Marco de Barros!

6 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

Might reverse the home and away kits ! Other than that, a great idea.

Cheers Kingsmills, Just out of interest can Alcohol companies still sponsor football teams? If not, then how about Citylink since the sponsored the team on their first season in 94? Of course it will be the company that makes the best offer to the club but it doesn't hurt for the club to put feelers out and see if a deal can be reached. 

20 minutes ago, BallisticSheriff said:

Cheers Kingsmills, Just out of interest can Alcohol companies still sponsor football teams? If not, then how about Citylink since the sponsored the team on their first season in 94? Of course it will be the company that makes the best offer to the club but it doesn't hurt for the club to put feelers out and see if a deal can be reached. 

Pretty sure people were complaining about it when Carling and Tennants sponsored the Old Firm a couple years back saying it's an influence on children and whatnot, but I don't recall any ban going out...