Joe Chalmers

WYNESS101

AS? 

I am wondering If half of the posters who are down on you ,Alan , are desperate to add another "S" onto that word.  Now that would be uncalled for and deffo rude so  if I were you I would just sit back and smile  at how easy it is to rile up some folks....just because you are slightly different to these guys.:tongue: Tut! Tut!

If it gets too bad you can always send for the Mounties in Canada. My daughter is a plain clothes Mountie and what would be  so difficult about her sending over about ten wild stallions to snort outside the doors of the perfect patter merchants. And Canajin stallions are wild and wise beasties-they never forget a slight so you had better be wearing a red tunic and knee-high leather boots and a stylish hat when you hear them coming. I'm telling you straight, compared to Custer's last stand which was all bells and whistles  after he took on 3,000 Indians with about 300 Troopers, it would  be by far the scariest thing you have ever heard.:notlistening:  Isn't that right, Scotty.?

• Funny 1

4 hours ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

AS? 

I am wondering If half of the posters who are down on you ,Alan , are desperate to add another "S" onto that word.  Now that would be uncalled for and deffo rude so  if I were you I would just sit back and smile  at how easy it is to rile up some folks....just because you are slightly different to these guys.:tongue: Tut! Tut!

If it gets too bad you can always send for the Mounties in Canada. My daughter is a plain clothes Mountie and what would be  so difficult about her sending over about ten wild stallions to snort outside the doors of the perfect patter merchants. And Canajin stallions are wild and wise beasties-they never forget a slight so you had better be wearing a red tunic and knee-high leather boots and a stylish hat when you hear them coming. I'm telling you straight, compared to Custer's last stand which was all bells and whistles  after he took on 3,000 Indians with about 300 Troopers, it would  be by far the scariest thing you have ever heard.:notlistening:  Isn't that right, Scotty.?

Plain clothed Mountie ? Isn't the horse a bit of a giveaway?

• Funny 2

Na! Na! Kingsmills,

She is an office boffin up country in a main office and I suppose she can wear a Shetland Cardigan or something like it when she goes to work. Besides ,she recently was awarded a citation for 25 years of "excellent service" and for also putting together a presentation with her staff which  convinced the Canadian Courts to act  on prosecutions without having to process tons of paper......something to do with placing all evidence into/onto an online frame... so I think that she has some pull.:mountie: