Next manager?

CaleyTennis

Is it to early to be thinking about this :ictscarf:

I am fairly pessimistic regarding Robbo staying, in fact I am going to say that I am shitting it regarding him leaving and who we appoint, where are we going etc as our current board are useless twats who sell our best players to rivals, without replacing them with similar quality or even explaining to us fans why they leave etc. 

So for me, this whole episode worries me so much so that I fear Robertson will resign in disgust at not being allowed to speak to Dundee.   Then the fear is, who do we replace him with, bearing in mind that we would not get compensation as he'd have resigned. 

For me, I would go for someone like Paul Sheerin but we would need to find money from somewhere to entice him to leave Aberdeen. 

I am not normally this worried regarding our club so that is saying something that even I am fearing the worst. Hopefully I am wrong and, if I am, I will welcome all the criticism coming my way ?

• Agree 1

Like to say that Robbo is staying put, but it is a fair question, who comes after?

Do we look back on previous managers, such as Yogi or Butch, or do we look for a brand new manager?

My bets on Robbo's successor to be Bazza. He's done really well with the youth side, and it seems to have paid off well with the main team...

• Facepalm 1

John Robertson must have suffered a lot this season and he certainly tried very hard.

Therefore award John the Managership again ,and soon, to make it clear to him that he is appreciated. Bring in new management after such a disappointing season would seem to me to be premature. After all,what has J R done wrong? He sweated blood for the team and only got angry when it was clear that terrible refereeing was about to blow him and his best efforts away.

Perhaps the best course is to assemble videos of all the crap refereeing and then request a meeting with the beaks with the view expressed that ICT can play a big part  in the development of better quality decisions. NO SCREAMING, NO VITRIOLIC REMARKS ,,JUST PLAIN ,CALM ,SOLID COMMON SENSE. THEY WOULD HAVE TO LISTEN WOULD THEY NOT?  If they didn't, JR could publicise this as one of the reasons the team was sunk before they started.

ETC.,

We are now speculating about replacing a Manager who may or may not be leaving, may or may not have been subject to an enquiry from another club, may or may not be hacked off, may or may not wish to stay, and may or may not get the sack in the future. Assuming he is staying I'm sure he will feel an inner warmth that that people are already moving onto the next man!

No that good a gig now even the great man Yogi Hughes would struggle to get a tube out of our current squad! However there's another way of looking at it surely Robbos remit was promotion he's now failed in his 2nd attempt so a change of managements no the end of the world

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

No that good a gig now even the great man Yogi Hughes would struggle to get a tube out of our current squad! However there's another way of looking at it surely Robbos remit was promotion he's now failed in his 2nd attempt so a change of managements no the end of the world

Ok I will bite! Are you for real?

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

3 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

I'm now even more convinced than ever that you are a troll or just post ridiculous statements to buck the trend and try and get a bite back.

Even you can't believe what you've written above ................ surely? 

4 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

4 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Ok I will bite! Are you for real?

He is probably real but hopefully in a galaxy far far away.

• tm4tj locked this topic