Pre-Season

5 minutes ago, lizi said:

Still waiting for date of pre season fixture at Brora - looking forward to fish n chips in The Trawler at Golspie before ko.  An annual treat - both the footie and the food.  

Yes so am I :smile: great fish supper, when I was working and when travelling to Caithness I didn't mind being late home as I had a fish supper there on the way home.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 8:14 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Another Pre confirmed. St Duthus of Tain, on Sunday 4 August.

And after enquiring about entry prices, it's free

Screenshot_20190620-201329_Facebook.jpg

The anticipations building already for this 1! Should've played it in Tain near a home game for moi

Given we have three games against Premiership clubs this pre-season, hopefully we hit the ground running in the cup and league. 

Any word on the special match to celebrate our 25th anniversary?

21 minutes ago, Robert said:

Given we have three games against Premiership clubs this pre-season, hopefully we hit the ground running in the cup and league. 

Any word on the special match to celebrate our 25th anniversary?

I have a feeling something MAY be done at our home game v Arbroath, as it is more or less 25 years to the day (almost) since the first game vs Arbroath...

But that's just speculation, nothing confirmed, other than that, I'm guessing there's no more fancy fixtures, as they seem to end more or less as soon as the LC starts.

Squads for Saturday...

Clach v ICT   

Grant Street Park

1pm KO      

Ridgers

Esson

Fyffe

Morrison

Russell

Donaldson

McHattie

Tremarco

Chalmers

Carson

Hyde

Gunn

Walsh

Keatings

Machado

Todorov

Harkness

---------------------------------------------------

Strathspey v ICT 

Seafield Park  

1pm KO

C.Mackay

Mackinnon

Rooney

McCart

B.Mckay

Harper

Hastings

Nicolson

Gamble

Brown

Trafford

Curry

MacGregor

Doran

Kennedy

White

https://ictfc.com/squads-for-pre-season-matches

David Carson was the standout for me today against Clach. Always looking for the ball, box to box, chasing back to win the ball back and very energetic,  he would certainly be worth a place in midfield in my opinion.  Keatings did well, took his goal well and looks a useful player. Todorov scored his goal while he was injured and just about to be subbed,  and young Machado was very lively and ran for everything. Clach sat in, and had seven across the back,mvery difficult to find a way through. Good performance from ICT, a lot of younger players finished the game which will help their progress.