Social Club

Alan has been 'let go' from the social club without any proper reason.  Also hearing rumours that the football club will not be renewing the lease because they want the place closed and people drinking at the stadium pre and post-match instead.

Not sure what litigation. Regardless Alan was let go by 'the powers that be' He posted that himself on the Social Club social media.

I don't get to the social club much these days but Alan was a breath of fresh air who came across as a genuine ICT fan who made you feel welcome.  

Screenshot_20190526-204311_Facebook.jpg

It has been posted on the social club social media and confirmed on there by Alan himself so you can move it right back to where it was anytime you like, thank you.

I was referring to both the "without reason" comment and the second part of the OP regarding the future, or otherwise, of the club which, for now at least, is merely rumour.

Accordingly, the thread, for now at least, remains where it is.

He says himself later in the thread.

1065270102_Screenshot2019-05-26at19_38_52.png.401b0d85f5034a18a7c1ed7ca4bf3061.png

In regards to the second bit, you're not beyond posting 'rumour and speculation' yourself on the main part of the forum.  How about you accept you jumped the gun, move it back and stop making yourself look like an even bigger dick than you already do. 

10 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

And is the new steward full or part time? 

Also doesnt seem much of a gap between Alan leaving and new one starting? Just an observation.

Which is precisely why I have asked people to be cautious about what they post. Thus far, we have only heard one side of the story.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:09 PM, old caley girl said:

And is the new steward full or part time? 

Also doesnt seem much of a gap between Alan leaving and new one starting? Just an observation.

As far as I'm aware the the new steward is full time, took over his new duties exactly seven days after Alan left.

Cannot remember his name, could be Rod? Previously worked at the phoenix.

On 5/30/2019 at 8:05 PM, micaley68 said:

As far as I'm aware the the new steward is full time, took over his new duties exactly seven days after Alan left.

Cannot remember his name, could be Rod? Previously worked at the phoenix.

Im told his name is Rod Mitchell. Allegedly a Rangers fan. 

1 hour ago, old caley girl said:

Im told his name is Rod Mitchell. Allegedly a Rangers fan. 

That is a very serious allegation to make against anyone without concrete proof !

More seriously, whilst not an absolute prerequisite, I do think that, where possible, employees of the club or the social club ought ideally to be fans.

Edited by Kingsmills

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Only problem is that he is a former Jeggie Hunn - allegedly ?

No his problem is no patter. Needs to actually speak to people? Find it disappointing that no mention in this article of making a club friendly to ICT supporters? None of the other stuff mentioned exactly new thinking? 

4 hours ago, old caley girl said:

No his problem is no patter. Needs to actually speak to people? Find it disappointing that no mention in this article of making a club friendly to ICT supporters? None of the other stuff mentioned exactly new thinking? 

I was unaware that the social club is in any way unfriendly to ICT supporters?