League Cup Draw

RiG

1 hour ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Complacency, Alan, won't do the trick. We need to win and win big to definitely have a chance of promotion next season.

Absolutely need to start strongly our slow starts let us down along with our inability to turn draws in to wins play offs are a nightmare winning the leagues gotta be our target tough tho with both Dundee teams 

Not great for me ? Will be in Sneck on the night of the Peterheid trip with very little chance of getting most of the day and night off. Also would have liked a trip to Cove as ICT have never played there. 

Mantis - was hoping for Cove away too but Peterhead away is now a doddle on my beloved AWPR.  Virtually a home match for the Stonehaven Massive.  Roll on United, Dundee and Arbroath away.  Alas, there'll be an infrequent CaleyAway presence from us next season due to Saturday afternoon juvenile football commitments. Forza Stoney Youth....

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, ymip said:

Mantis - was hoping for Cove away too but Peterhead away is now a doddle on my beloved AWPR.  Virtually a home match for the Stonehaven Massive.  Roll on United, Dundee and Arbroath away.  Alas, there'll be an infrequent CaleyAway presence from us next season due to Saturday afternoon juvenile football commitments. Forza Stoney Youth....

Agree the awpr has made this an easy attendance for me also up to Peterhead from Montrose. Pity forfar didn't win through the playoffs that would have been an excellent few away days.

• 1 month later...