New Kit

WYNESS101

On 6/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, WYNESS101 said:

Any news on the new strips?

Is this our new away strip or a special kit for 25 years 

Screenshot_20190616-215237_Facebook.jpg

No. Away kit this season is just going to be last season's away kit. Plus the club hasn't said a word on this, so they're either keeping it under wraps or it just doesn't exist...

2 hours ago, BallisticSheriff said:

looks Wullie was a Jaggie pre '94! (I heard he supports the Dons but I'm not having that!)

Jaggie Wullie.JPG

Eh think it's Tayport masel'

Twa pehs an an ingin yin ana'

I think there is a bit of plagiarism going on here, did the powers at ICT just have a look at the film, Escape To Victory, and think they would just copy the Allies strip??? Very lazy designing if that's the case. It might have been ok for Pele and Bobby Moore, but I don't think it suits Oor Wullie and ICT.

11 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

I think there is a bit of plagiarism going on here, did the powers at ICT just have a look at the film, Escape To Victory, and think they would just copy the Allies strip??? Very lazy designing if that's the case. It might have been ok for Pele and Bobby Moore, but I don't think it suits Oor Wullie and ICT.

I think most strips are adapted from templates not original designs? Could be called lazy by some 

1998-1999 away kit would have to be my favorite for makers and sponsor. 

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Inverness_Caledonian_Thistle/Inverness_Caledonian_Thistle.htm 

which has been your favorite?

I assume there won't be a new kit for 19/20  just old 18/19 with some new stitching.