New Kit

WYNESS101

2 hours ago, Buster said:

One of the directors has said that it breaches the rules for sponsor size and they've had to order new shirts for the players.  Replica shirts will not be changed though.  They seem to think fans won't notice ?

Seems like an utter joke that the sponsors have to be a specific size. If it takes up the entire shirt, then I can see the argument...

Collected mine today.  Unlike the black top years ago with fans names on (mine on back so couldn’t frame! and neck so tight I couldn’t wear)  I am delighted with the “25” top,  size and length just right for me and the box is a real keepsake with all the players names on.   Hope for a nice day on Saturday so I can wear without a rain jacket over hiding it!   

• Agree 1

I got a 4XL in its box at the club shop this morning and very happy with it. I'm usually XL or 2XL in other tops, so look to go up at least 2 sizes from your normal.  5XL and XL out of stock but other sizes available.  

7 minutes ago, Row S said:

I got a 4XL in its box at the club shop this morning and very happy with it. I'm usually XL or 2XL in other tops, so look to go up at least 2 sizes from your normal.  5XL and XL out of stock but other sizes available.  

Or you could be putting on the beef ?

55 minutes ago, WYNESS101 said:

That's quite poor of the club if they are running out of the bigger sizes

How? It's a limited edition release is it not? It's deliberately intended to not be well stocked like the current home / away tops. 

• Agree 1

Relented and got an XXS youth for my eldest. I'll be keeping it for a Christmas present though. As it included the shorts and socks it's actually just about the same price as the normal home kit with ST discount. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, RiG said:

How? It's a limited edition release is it not? It's deliberately intended to not be well stocked like the current home / away tops. 

I get that it is marketed as limited edition but surely it makes sense for the club to make more available and boost coffers. Sadly I've been slow to act here and it looks like I have missed out on my size. Would be great if the club released more.