New Kit

WYNESS101

16 minutes ago, cif73 said:

I get that it is marketed as limited edition but surely it makes sense for the club to make more available and boost coffers. Sadly I've been slow to act here and it looks like I have missed out on my size. Would be great if the club released more. 

I agree. Perhaps theyve made it too limited? I think they could have raised a lot more money on these. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

I agree. Perhaps theyve made it too limited? I think they could have raised a lot more money on these. 

Exactly!! Limited is a relative word. It could have been limited to e.g. the season 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

That’s fine then, if they are not the limited edition they said they were they can exchange mine for one that fits me when they get more in, since they said they didn’t have my size 

Best to ask them quite possible in a month or 2s time they wont accept a return.