Current squad.

CaleyTennis

Is it possible for someone to post our current squad here so that I know who we have and in what positions. 

Its good to know what our current squad is because, with all the signings, I'm lost as to who we have in each position lol. 

18 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

Is it possible for someone to post our current squad here so that I know who we have and in what positions. 

Its good to know what our current squad is because, with all the signings, I'm lost as to who we have in each position lol. 

Only been 5 signings 

Just back from holiday and was talking to a football agent and he told me Patrick thistle made offers for white and Trafford but we’re told to do one.but he says that they are planning another offer soon.

5 hours ago, ictbob said:

Just back from holiday and was talking to a football agent and he told me Patrick thistle made offers for white and Trafford but we’re told to do one.but he says that they are planning another offer soon.

There's no way any club would pay for that pair if wev rejected any kinda decent money that's crazy stuff !  On another note glad Robbos addressing our glaring problem up top at long last

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

But then you have to find replacements at this late stage, and with no realistic sums of money to do this, we are at a competitive disadvantage even before the season starts. Do you ever think your posts through?

• Agree 3

20 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

There's no way any club would pay for that pair if wev rejected any kinda decent money that's crazy stuff !  On another note glad Robbos addressing our glaring problem up top at long last

Different season

same old fishing from Alan ?

and to think I used to take you seriously 

Have a fishing friendly season Alan

?

5 hours ago, Huisdean said:

But then you have to find replacements at this late stage, and with no realistic sums of money to do this, we are at a competitive disadvantage even before the season starts. Do you ever think your posts through?

Any manager worth there salt could get replacements in plenty time loads of out of contract players ! Think your own posts thro my man doesn't take 6 months to sign a player

1 hour ago, Gregor said:

Different season

same old fishing from Alan ?

and to think I used to take you seriously 

Have a fishing friendly season Alan

?

No fishing with this 1 brother crazy to hang on to players like that if there's cash on the table tho I smell major BS ! Whites got better but him and Traff are still pretty limited players be willing to take my chances without them nxt season!

• Funny 1

39 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

No fishing with this 1 brother crazy to hang on to players like that if there's cash on the table tho I smell major BS ! Whites got better but him and Traff are still pretty limited players be willing to take my chances without them nxt season!

Got to admire you 

Keep iit up ??

23 hours ago, Gregor said:

Got to admire you 

Keep iit up ??

Just to clear things up I actually think the big fellas our most improved player when he first came I'd never seen a striker that bad but he's stuck with it banged in a few goals his link up play improved big time just Robbo likes 1 up top the big man would benefit from a poacher Billy mackay up with him lone striker don't suit him! Trafford there's a player there look at him against dufc in cup that's basically his only proper good game a fresh start would benefit him and the club if I was Robbo I'd sell and free up 2 wages see who I could bring in !

31 minutes ago, Caley Stan said:

Where did Keatings and Todorov play at Clach? I'm guessing Robbo will want to play a different system next season with Keatings playing just off White. 

Played up front. Todorov came off injured though, hopefully not too bad...