ICT25 Dream Team

Brill

Tokely... Dodds...Meekings...Shinnie

Watkins...Christie...Sheerin...Robson

Wyness...Stewart

Subs: Calder, Mann, Ryan Christie (if I wasn't playing two wide and two up front and two overlapping full backs he would be in) Wilson, Dargo. Picking the best players in their positions doesn't necessarily produce the best unit. With so many attacking players could possibly do with someone sitting in front of the back four like Warren.

PS Don't understand Duncan as meriting a place, great servant and hard worker like Black but couldn't pass accurately beyond his shadow saw too many counter attacks break down with his inability to make a simple pass.

34 minutes ago, wynthank15 said:

Brill

Watkins

Subs: Ryan Christie, Dargo.

Those 4 - while good choices - don’t meet the criteria laid down by club (100 appearances). 

27 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

You are forgetting that the climate is Calder over here, the nights get Black and in such conditions we all have to Mann up.

You are Bagan for a red dot. You are setting the (Marco De) Barros very (Tony) Low. 

57 minutes ago, Scarlet Pimple said:

Now there's a Mann after my own heart. Don't take life TOO seriously afore ye go. It's fallible and soon over. Aye.:clapping:

46 minutes ago, Scotty said:

You are Bagan for a red dot. You are setting the (Marco De) Barros very (Tony) Low. 

1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

You are forgetting that the climate is Calder over here, the nights get Black and in such conditions we all have to Mann up.

Brill quotes, L easson learned Hartfelt

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 10:22 PM, wynthank15 said:

Brill

Tokely... Dodds...Meekings...Shinnie

Watkins...Christie...Sheerin...Robson

Wyness...Stewart

Subs: Calder, Mann, Ryan Christie (if I wasn't playing two wide and two up front and two overlapping full backs he would be in) Wilson, Dargo. Picking the best players in their positions doesn't necessarily produce the best unit. With so many attacking players could possibly do with someone sitting in front of the back four like Warren.

PS Don't understand Duncan as meriting a place, great servant and hard worker like Black but couldn't pass accurately beyond his shadow saw too many counter attacks break down with his inability to make a simple pass.

Just been watching the Ian Black interview. When asked about the best players during his time here, Russeldinho was the first named followed by Barry. Just saying likes ?

On 7/24/2019 at 9:41 PM, TheMantis said:

Just been watching the Ian Black interview. When asked about the best players during his time here, Russeldinho was the first named followed by Barry. Just saying likes ?

Yes I heard that Mantis I think he might have been referring to his engine and battling qualities certainly wasn't based on his passing ability or vision, he had a foot like a threepny bit but then Black was no great passer either, no argument about Barry who I named as sub behind Watkins for that position even if it is verboten. Can't see Russeldinho being ahead of Christie Snr or Sheerin in terms of creativity or goalscoring but then everyone from fans to Managers have differing opinions.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, wynthank15 said:

Yes I heard that Mantis I think he might have been referring to his engine and battling qualities certainly wasn't based on his passing ability or vision, he had a foot like a threepny bit but then Black was no great passer either, no argument about Barry who I named as sub behind Watkins for that position even if it is verboten. Can't see Russeldinho being ahead of Christie Snr or Sheerin in terms of creativity or goalscoring but then everyone from fans to Managers have differing opinions.

I reckoned I needed Russeldinho in there in front of the defence ballwinning, not creating. Can't think of anybody better, certainly not Cherry who couldn't play at that level and cost us games by his indiscipline. I had 10cc in the middle for the creativity and Wilson/Robson either side, so sadly no room for Peanut.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:50 PM, TheMantis said:

I reckoned I needed Russeldinho in there in front of the defence ballwinning, not creating. Can't think of anybody better, certainly not Cherry who couldn't play at that level and cost us games by his indiscipline. I had 10cc in the middle for the creativity and Wilson/Robson either side, so sadly no room for Peanut.

I think I said in my previous post picking whom you consider to be the best player in each position doesn't necessarily produce the best team so can't disagree with your picks from a team perspective Mantis, I actually mentioned Warren in a sitting role in front of the back four but that's what makes it interesting (and difficult) everyone has a different view coming from a different angle.