New ICT Podcast

RiG

Hello,

With the new season upon us a few ICT supporters have gotten together to produce The Wyness Shuffle, the first, as far as we are aware, podcast covering ICT. Hopefully you enjoy (most of) it and it sets you up nicely for the season ahead. The first episode will be available tomorrow so give it a listen when it's available and let us know what you think either here on online on the Twitter or Facebook page for the pod.

In the future we'll hopefully get some interviews with various (ex) ICT players or managers but if you have any suggestions as to what you might like to "see" in another podcast let us know and if you'd like to get involved in any capacity send us a message :smile:

Cheers!

• Like 7

You can find the first episode "Shaun Rooney: Mutilator" available to stream or download here:

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/shaun-rooney-mutilator/

Hopefully it will start to appear in iTunes, Google Podcasts etc shortly. Spotify requires that you have produced five podcasts before they will start including the feed.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the first episode and as before let us know what you think!

• Like 2

also available by clicking the nice sidebar block to the right side of most of our pages now ? Always happy to promote ICT related things like this ?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have just listened to the podcast, it is very good and great to hear local people rather than those from the BBC on a Friday night.  Thanks to those involved :clapping: and I am looking forward to the next one. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

have downloaded to my phone but not listened yet (tomorrow morning in the car on the way to work I think. ) .... i downloaded it after listening to the intro ... Grassa Bennetts shorts and Ross Tokely's Paisley popularity - classic ! 

• Like 1

Cheers guys. Great to see so many people are enjoying the first episode :smile:

We're hoping that the next episode will be ready to go after the league Cup Group stages and the first league game against United so roughly early August. Stay tuned!

55 minutes ago, Mr Eager said:

Really good listen. Well done and thanks.

Really appreciate that. Great to see that so many folk have enjoyed the first episode :smile: