New ICT Podcast

RiG

Not the first ?...but a cracking job and not as easy as you guys make it appear.  I always enjoyed doing them with Iain Auld and various others over the years...even if my/our proximity to the club meant we had to be mindful of the tone and content ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gringo said:

Really good stuff. Your hard work is appreciated down here in Coventry 0. 

No bother :smile:

I've just tried searching for it on Podcast Addict (on Android) and it picks it up so hopefully anyone that uses a Podcast app "aggregator" will also be able to add it to their podcast library.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Both episodes are now on iTunes.

Great thanks for letting us know. It's on TuneIn as well though Google Podcasts isn't pulling it through yet. Maybe tomorrow. 

I use Podcast Addict on my phone to pull in all my podcasts and it's showing there as well.

Let us know what you think of the latest episode!

Another good episode. Like the focus on positive ideas- not ignoring obvious issues. Enjoyed the discussions around analysis of recent caley and opposition teams performances. The formations and how individual players are doing. 

• Like 1

Appreciate the feedback :smile: If anyone else has anything to offer please let us know. Stats aren't for everyone so we try not to be too heavy on that as well as having a mix of positive and negative opinions on all things ICT. I guess it's all about trying to strike a balance where possible.

We're trying to see if we can set up some interviews with players past and present as well.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the honesty and variety of views.

Theres even some radical alan simpson style controversial views. The Mutilator

Some terrible ideas below.

Any chance of talking to some of the young uns in fort william as a road trip interview. Find out domestic issues like meeting team etc and travel . And what they think about this opportunity to play every week.

Fw boy of the match? 

What about reviewing man of the match votes and telling everyone how pish their votes were and why. Agree with result , disagree, or blind guys choosing. 

Worst techies of the week spot _ todorovs backward header in defence, etc. 

Best opposition player in next match. What to expect.  Bobby linn well spotted!!!!

Grasswatch _ weekly update on new pitch condition from groundstaff....

Aquifer watch- weekly pessimism from caleyd.

Steward watch. Weekly update from those pesky kids in the stand whose wham bar gets stolen as a lethal weapon.

Prediction league highlights......geeky. 

Well done. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moogthurso said:

Prediction league highlights......geeky. 

Enjoyed the latest edition, well done all I applaud you.:clapping:

Some good ideas from Moogthurso there but as there are only around 24 players taking part in the NPL I can't see it holding a lot of attention. On the other hand it may entice some more folk to give it a go. :ponder:

• Like 1

Cheers guys. Always open to suggestions as to what people might want to hear. A few folk talking about ICT games is all well and good but a bit of variety is to be welcomed also :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Hurry up...lol The last 2 have relieved the boredom of commuting! 

:laugh:

We're working hard to get some ICT personnel past and present onto the show so stayed tuned!

The last suggestion will certainly prove to be  stimulating I,m sure. The guys in charge are very well informed. Their brief comments about their "away days" were really amusing, informative and revealing. Ha!

The news about Fort William is  really interesting as well. All in all. this podcast thing is moving right along and even if I live 5000 miles away I think it has a terrific future,

Thanks guys, ...............S. P.

20 hours ago, Buster said:

You should get Alan Simpson and Gregor on together.

This is the plan for podcast 4. We're going to invite them on, cross-breed them in the lab adjoining the studio and create the ultimate ICT supporter, a statistician in a vest known only as Grimpson.

• Funny 6