New ICT Podcast

RiG

This has probably already been asked but, if it wasn't for the disgusting behaviour of some fans would Liam have stayed at ICT? Also, football after lockdown is going to be very different. There's talk down here in England of games being played behind closed doors. How do you think that will affect players and the game if was introduced in Scotland?

Really enjoyed both parts. Certainly no love lost for Foran. If I remember correctly was Tansey not one of the 'bad apples' so maybe he may be harsher than most, but even so it was pretty damning. Perhaps moreso now Rice is making a bit of a name for himself as a manager and apparently Foran wouldn't listen to his advice.

Just wrapped the Polworth one. He was brilliant to chat with and I think people will think twice about some of the stuff that has been said about him in the past.

And yes we asked him about that photo! :laugh: 

• Like 4

Just caught up on last three editions. Loved them all and great to hear the views from players past and present. Brilliant, well done all.

Polly hates the County - that works for me.

Just wondering, what's the case with the splitter music? One that I mind that named many a pub around town, but it repeats "well" like the disk has jammed and is going nuts. Is it that they said they didn't want to be included in the podcast or is it just an editing hiccup?

Great podcast guys. 

Chairman came across well. 

Disappointed you didn't highlight more of the kids who could benefit next year from exposure to the team. 

They won youth competitions how many can step up if given the chance and win a league. Or still too soon? 

Enjoyed that guys even if it did 'waffle' on for a bit long. Great to get the views of the chairman. Comes across as a sound guy and loves the club to bits. Had to agree with what he said about football being a social thing and getting the craic before and after a game. That is something that has been missing from the game for a while now. Live TV and weird k.o times have done for that. 

Keep up the good work.

12 hours ago, Gringo said:

Enjoyed that guys even if it did 'waffle' on for a bit long. Great to get the views of the chairman. Comes across as a sound guy and loves the club to bits. Had to agree with what he said about football being a social thing and getting the craic before and after a game. That is something that has been missing from the game for a while now. Live TV and weird k.o times have done for that. 

Keep up the good work.

What kind of length do you think we should aim for? In the past we've tried to aim for around an hour but for the last one we weren't sure it would work too well split up in two parts so I put some timestamps in to let people jump to parts they want to hear.

57 minutes ago, Naelifts said:

You guys are fast approaching key worker status. Thanks again. What is the backing track music?

It's a track by therealstevekellky who gave us permission to use it which was very nice of him. You can see / listen to it on YouTube: