New ICT Podcast

RiG

• 2 weeks later...

Was it me or did Scott say that 12,000 people donated money to help out the club? Taking the assumption that nearly all the donators are locals, why can we barely scrape 2000 people to turn up on a Saturday? Not trying to sound like a tw@ here, but if they're putting the money in now, where have they been previously?

I get that they might not have forked out the price of a season ticket, but even if they had chipped in the price of a ticket each, about £15/20, that's the stadium full to capacity plus nearly half a stadium on top of that, yet all of last season I don't think there was once that we breached 2000 without away fan input.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 2:49 PM, RiG said:

Wee season preview podcast available now:

Apple - https://tinyurl.com/y5dd3tzn
Google - https://tinyurl.com/y3ckntb6
Podbean - https://tinyurl.com/yyjzw6fd
Spotify -  Not synced yet.

We've got a wee interview with new signing Robbie Deas (full interview to be released at a later date), an update from Scott Gardiner on what's been going on at the club, opposition previews with input from fans of Hearts fan Joel Sked (of The Terrace) and Raith Rovers Scott Cargill. We've also got a "behind the scenes" chat with ICT kitman Jack Davis.

Plenty to get your, erm, ears into then!

Apologies for the delay in getting this out but the full interview with Robbie Deas, "The (Ord) Hills Have Eyes", is now available! You can listen to it via the usual podcast providers / aggregators.

Apple (Not synced yet)
Google Podcasts
Podbean
Spotify

Edited by RiG

Evening folks.

The latest episode of The Wyness Shuffle is out now and we talk about the recent games, lookahead to the matches coming up, interview Wallace Duffy, Nightmare XI returns and there is the small matter of who won Sean Welsh's shirt...

Available from Podbean and all your other usual podcasty places like Apple, Google and Spotify.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, RiG said:

One for @aaroncoganshogun to listen to this weekend:

Thank you my dear. I will listen to it after I have carried out my military inspection tomorrow morning at 9am (early hours of Saturday morning for you in Scotland).

2 hours ago, aaroncoganshogun said:

Thank you my dear. I will listen to it after I have carried out my military inspection tomorrow morning at 9am (early hours of Saturday morning for you in Scotland).

9am is a bit late for a military inspection :ohmy: that's a long lie in for the troops :wink:

43 minutes ago, IBM said:

9am is a bit late for a military inspection :ohmy: that's a long lie in for the troops :wink:

It's to fit in with my Saturday morning routine. I am the boss after all 💋

• 2 weeks later...

A new Best Xi with Scottish Cup hero James Vincent should be ready to listen to. Perfect way to start the weekend and get you in the mood for going to the game tomorrow or watching it on a stream.

Available in all your usual podcast places Apple, Google, Spotify etc.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

A new Wyness Shuffle podcast is out featuring:

• Review of recent fixtures with analysis from Charlie Christie
  • Lookahead to forthcoming games including Dundee preview with Dee fan Gary Cocker
  • Chatting to 2 of the "300" who got into the ground for the first game this season with fans
  • Interview with Roddy MacGregor
  • Initiation Songs
  • Another Nightmare XI entrant

Get it on Apple, PodbeanSpotify and various other podcasty places.

Edited by RiG
  • Like 1
  • Thank You 3

With loads of people working from home I bet more and more of you are running out of clean cups for a coffee or tea during the course of the day?

Well why not reinforce your collection of porcelain with a classy mug adorned with "The Wyness Shuffle" featuring artwork from the superb Sophie Robb? Use it for tea coffee, Hot Todorovs or some pencils!

All money raised goes towards meeting the costs of running the podcast.

Available here - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/912873537/the-exclusive-wyness-shuffle-mug?ref=shop_home_active_1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not been on CTO for a very long time I just realised today, but I keep seeing this pop up on twitter and keep meaning to have a listen. Now following on Spotify and its getting added to the work playlist.

Whats the thing about Spotify needing you to have 5 pods to be on there? My friend and I have one on there from the off. We're not very good yet so probably lowering the standard somewhat. haha

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Allow The Wyness Shuffle to ease you through the pain of the post-Christmas lockdown with this bumper Yuletide episode. Alongside the usual reviews of recent matches and previews of games in a busy festive period, we find out who is the brains of the ICT dressing room, hear from an Alloa supporter on Saturday’s game, go behind the scenes at TCS once more, add to our Nightmare XI, empty Santa’s sack and drop an exclusive Christmas cover version. And if this isn’t enough, there’s another opportunity to win a fantastic ICT-related prize, and a few familiar names drop by to send their Christmas wishes. Get shuffling!    

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/xmas-special-good-king-wynesslas/

20201228_213942.jpg

Edited by Caley Stan
  • Like 1

Excellent stuff guys, really comprehensive pod, something for everyone, even the singing...
Note to Moff - can you do something about the mix to save me turning the volume down every time @RedCard comes on, it’s worse than standing beside him at a game 📣

On 1/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, TheMantis said:

Excellent stuff guys, really comprehensive pod, something for everyone, even the singing...
Note to Moff - can you do something about the mix to save me turning the volume down every time @RedCard comes on, it’s worse than standing beside him at a game 📣

Turn your hearing aids down old man 😜