New ICT Podcast

RiG

Despite there not being much in the way of football recently we've still be able to record a new podcast for you all.

We chat about the recent games with Arbroath and Morton, look ahead to the plethora of upcoming matches, hear from Anthony McDonald, Scott Allardice and Gary Locke and there's a chance to win another signed ICT shirt! What more could you want?

Available on Apple (when it syncs), Google, Spotify and all the usual places.

Always helpful if you can spread the word of the podcast so if you know anyone who might be interested in giving it a listen but hasn't done so yet why not give them a nudge to check it out. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned elsewhere there's a new episode of TWS podcast out which features an in depth discussions about Robbo and McCann and we also hear from Josh Meekings on what it was like to play under McCann and Dundee fan Gary Cocker of The Terrace who gives us his thoughts on our interim manager. Usual game reviews, mailbag etc as well. Enjoy! :)

Spotify - https://tinyurl.com/c29z4awt
Apple - https://tinyurl.com/andcnrpc

• 2 weeks later...

New Pod 'Milk & Alcohol'. Shuffle onto your bar stool and drown your sorrows in the company of Davey Carson, Shaun Rooney and The Fermer. 

Games, Pubs, Comps, Nightmares, Mail & many a tale of drunken debauchery from Drysdales, The Alamo, The Phoenix, Dickens, BtW, The London Road Tavern, The Pub, The 4 in Hand, The Mallard, The Ship Inn, The Norseman, Fanny By Gaslight, The Star & Garter, The Lighthouse, The City Bar, Lafferty's and The Muirtown.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/milk-alcohol/

Edited by Caley Stan

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 10:53 AM, Caley Stan said:

New Pod 'Milk & Alcohol'. Shuffle onto your bar stool and drown your sorrows in the company of Davey Carson, Shaun Rooney and The Fermer. 

Games, Pubs, Comps, Nightmares, Mail & many a tale of drunken debauchery from Drysdales, The Alamo, The Phoenix, Dickens, BtW, The London Road Tavern, The Pub, The 4 in Hand, The Mallard, The Ship Inn, The Norseman, Fanny By Gaslight, The Star & Garter, The Lighthouse, The City Bar, Lafferty's and The Muirtown.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/milk-alcohol/

I'm a bit behind and have only reached the Minder episode. Your impassioned remarks/rant on getting a commentator who is ICT to the core were absolutely spot on 👏

Edited by TheMantis
  • Like 1
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2021 at 5:04 PM, TheMantis said:

I'm a bit behind and have only reached the Minder episode. Your impassioned remarks/rant on getting a commentator who is ICT to the core were absolutely spot on 👏

And forgot to say, equally you were spot on in the Milk and Alcohol pod. It’s ICT, it’s the Scottish Cup people ffs.

Songs guys:

1) Lewis's dad used to start off the "Give me a C" back in the old div 3 days.

2) The doo-doo-doo song was sung for Eric Odhiambo mostly as I remember it.

3) You're now singing that back to yourself to see if it scans...

4) A personal favourite - Spirit in the Sky 😎

Another great pod guys 👏👏👏

Edited by TheMantis
  • Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 6:01 PM, TheMantis said:

Songs guys:

1) Lewis's dad used to start off the "Give me a C" back in the old div 3 days.

2) The doo-doo-doo song was sung for Eric Odhiambo mostly as I remember it.

3) You're now singing that back to yourself to see if it scans...

4) A personal favourite - Spirit in the Sky 😎

Another great pod guys 👏👏👏

I think we should revisit the songs in the next episode - we barely scratched the surface. 

I can picture Lewis's dad belting out "Give me a C" before returning to the pipe. 

I remember someone in the North Stand starting the "Give me a C" but when he got to what should have been "L" he forgot what letter came next and said "E" :laugh: 

7 hours ago, RiG said:

I remember someone in the North Stand starting the "Give me a C" but when he got to what should have been "L" he forgot what letter came next and said "E" :laugh: 

I'm pretty sure that was my brother 😁.  Of course, it may have happened more than once....

• 1 month later...

Oh hello. It's been a while and now the season is over TWS chaps have recorded an end of season pod for you all. We have interviews with Scot Gardiner, Sean Welsh and Neil McCann, we dissect the past season, discuss the possible new managers for ICT and draw up a shortlist of possible transfers targets for whoever takes charge and, finally, we put the final nail in the coffin of the ICT Nightmare XI.

Another phenomenal marathon pod. Well done Moff, what depths this man has. AY, the voice of reason. Ross who pulls no punches. The indefatigable Suv and  RedCard. Keep shuffling guys.

P.S. is there a prize for spotting the deliberate mistake... 'as ugly as Darren Dods' 😜

• Like 1
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, Caley Stan said:

I saw Machine recently and he's as handsome as ever. Davie on the other hand...

I met The Machine in Costco Edinburgh a couple of years back, buying tyres for his, eh, machine. Sure it was him and not Davie.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Appreciate the kind words folks although I did have to check the meaning of "indefatigable"... :laugh:

Any connection between you and Gorgeous George is purely coincidental. Plus the thought of Riley in a cat suit... 🤮

• Funny 1
  • angry 1

• 4 weeks later...