Fort William fc

GaliantGrunt

That’s my home town team, so please share the rumour. 

There was talk if some of our youngsters going there on loan, but this sounds more than that. 

Their first league game is on Saturday so things will need to move quickly. 

3 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Is Ben Nevis going on loan ?

nahh, but they did make a deal for that Scandinavian guy ... Tor Lundy !

• Funny 2

Sounds interesting and good move to get the colts some game time. I hope it goes some way to improving Forts fortunes on the field too.

Edited by Gringo
  • Agree 1

On 7/23/2019 at 11:00 AM, Gringo said:

Sounds interesting and good move to get the colts some game time. I hope it goes some way to improving Forts fortunes on the field too.

Possibly conceded 5 or 6 instead of 10 or 11 a game ?

My home town club as well and a pity that they've struggled as much as they have, a point highlighted last season when they were featured on Gillette Soccer Saturday for being probably the worst team in the UK. It was actually a pretty decent report.

I'm sure if the rumours are true they'll welcome the lads with open arms and be a huge boost to their squad.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 11:22 AM, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Get on to BBC I-player and watch "The Fort"

Was a good watch and coming from/growing up in FW it was good to see some exposure and their plight being highlighted regardless of the reasons why.

Was great to see that they finally won on Wednesday night and almost inevitable after the programme was aired.