Sign in to follow this  
Caleyjag

Miles Storey back?

Recommended Posts

Hope he can re-discover his form from his first stint at Inverness. Plenty of power and pace and if he puts it to good use he will be an asset. Fingers crossed.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The legend returns hopefully joined by Tansey! The more players we can get from the yogi era with their team spirit and no how on the park the better ! Back to the Future the way ahead for us hopefully see the return of Danny Williams nxt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

The legend returns hopefully joined by Tansey! The more players we can get from the yogi era with their team spirit and no how on the park the better ! Back to the Future the way ahead for us hopefully see the return of Danny Williams nxt

Now you're just trippin .............. Danny Williams, really?

Decent player but don't recall him setting the place alight.

Thought you were all about giving youth a chance as well but not much hope of that if we bring back every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Edited by MrCaleyjag
Autocorrect issues
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Storey back, Tansey back in a deal taking White to St Midden. Buying Todorov now makes sense.

Is there substance to this? I heard he’s being released and saw a couple of things on Twitter linking him with us. It seems logical that White could be on the way out given we’ve now got 4 players up top. If he’s away that would potentially leave funds available for Tansey. I wouldn’t imagine his wage demands can be that high given that he hasn’t achieved much since leaving us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d have Tansey back, have we ever had a player sign for us 3 times? Dennis Wyness perhaps? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Optimistic that Robbo will enable Storey to flourish. Would be quite happy if tansey returned- a very good footballer who has had a difficult time of it with a bone infection that side lined him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alan Simpson said:

The legend returns hopefully joined by Tansey! The more players we can get from the yogi era with their team spirit and no how on the park the better ! Back to the Future the way ahead for us hopefully see the return of Danny Williams nxt

Can't afford Tanseys wages...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he better than McGregor, Mackay or Machedo. I don't think so. Robbo keeps talking up our youngsters yet signs guys who are no better than what we have. Storey is certainly no legend. In the history of ICT this is possibly the best core of youngsters to come through. All these guys need is a chance. We've got  nothing to lose. 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Miles  Storey has been so good then why did  his last team let him go when approached by Robbo?

If he has lost the pace, or the place,  then he will last only one season perhaps? In which case he is merely a "plug-in" rather than a future prospect so to speak?   And if so, Robbo, then why bother? We're surely faced with building a strong winning team for the future at the moment rather than for the sake of seeking  a pressure-filled romp each season ?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least we aren't lumbered with fon Williams anymore what a calamity he was in goal for Hamilton on Saturday against county. 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MorayJaggie said:

At least we aren't lumbered with fon Williams anymore what a calamity he was in goal for Hamilton on Saturday against county. 

Unfortunately we still seem to be lumbered with idiot fans.

  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Vincent, now Storey...talk of digging up Tansey again...we really are living on old glories I think.

Where will it end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satan said:

First Vincent, now Storey...talk of digging up Tansey again...we really are living on old glories I think.

Where will it end?

Get Bobby Mann back in defence :wink: 

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appears to be a done deal so let's wish him  all the best.

Talks well in the interview. Perhaps all he needs is respect and encouragement? Worth a punt for this season at least?

Not sure, however how old he is...….  possibly a factor as related to performance as well. Still, if the contract is a one year renewable at discretion of the club, then  why not? The fans need  some skill to cheer about.

Time for criticism, one way or the other,  after he gets down and dirty over the next three or four months methinks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Buster said:

Unfortunately we still seem to be lumbered with idiot fans.

Wow here is another season and yet again off you go on your soapbox. Are you spending the season again shooting down everyone else's opinions which don't match your own? Or do you include yourself in your own statement of idiot fans? Please do tell.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 1:31 AM, SteveA said:

Is he better than McGregor, Mackay or Machedo. I don't think so. Robbo keeps talking up our youngsters yet signs guys who are no better than what we have. Storey is certainly no legend. In the history of ICT this is possibly the best core of youngsters to come through. All these guys need is a chance. We've got  nothing to lose. 

How do u no he's not better never seen these young guns get the chance really rate McGregor but ffs to be kept out of the team by somebody like Trafford what's that all about

  • Disagree 2
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alan Simpson said:

How do u no he's not better never seen these young guns get the chance really rate McGregor but ffs to be kept out of the team by somebody like Trafford what's that all about

I would hate to play for this club with supporters like you around.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, caleyboy said:

I would hate to play for this club with supporters like you around.

 

On 8/6/2019 at 9:03 PM, caleyboy said:

I would hate to play for this club with supporters like you around.

U on meth brother wtf are u on about what's offended u petal?

  • Disagree 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.