Euro 2020

The Mantis

Anybody applied for tickets? Allocation just been emailed out today. I got 2 Hampden games in group D but lost out on a last 16 at Hampden and a group C in Amsterdam. Lucky I live down here, otherwise I wouldn't be tempted especially as you don't know who's playing ?

I applied for all of the Hampden games plus the semis and final - got 4 tickets for the last 16. 

Will be weird handing over cash when I don't know what the game will be - might've preferred the group tickets given the chance of Scotland being involved. 

2 hours ago, Caley Stan said:

I applied for all of the Hampden games plus the semis and final - got 4 tickets for the last 16. 

Will be weird handing over cash when I don't know what the game will be - might've preferred the group tickets given the chance of Scotland being involved. 

Shudder to think what your total outlay would be if you got them all, or even half.