Away Fan Farce

Tree

14 hours ago, Caley Mad In Berks said:

Whilst I agree that the club is being seen to be taking some action, because of a small minority of  unruly visiting 'away fans', surely, especially for the probable,even fewer number, who will travel north for this next 'minor' cup game, just sticking them in a far corner of the uncovered main stand would have been enough.  Then we could all have prayed to the rain Gods!!  Opening the South stand for a handful of visiting fans does not make economical sense.

Agreed, I’ve sat countless times away from home fans with similar distances before and there hasn’t been an issue. It all seems a little over the top to me.

I just couldn't see how fans been able to hold there own against rampant drunken weegies but who nos cometh the hour cometh the man might be the making of some of our fans a good swedge against the hated weedgie! Why not put the hard men who burnt the hedge at Brechin in there as a kinda shock force to back up the ageing stewards good idea?

• Funny 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, Alan Simpson said:

I just couldn't see how fans been able to hold there own against rampant drunken weegies but who nos cometh the hour cometh the man might be the making of some of our fans a good swedge against the hated weedgie! Why not put the hard men who burnt the hedge at Brechin in there as a kinda shock force to back up the ageing stewards good idea?

Just to set you straight Alan and I speak as an ICT supporting ex pat govan weegie, the natives of Greenock and Port Glasgow are not considered weegies they are a separate tribe entirely.

14 hours ago, wynthank15 said:

Just to set you straight Alan and I speak as an ICT supporting ex pat govan weegie, the natives of Greenock and Port Glasgow are not considered weegies they are a separate tribe entirely.

Their skin is slightly more waterproof?

On 9/12/2019 at 7:11 PM, wynthank15 said:

Haha soz pal anybody past Perth is really a weegie just with a slightly different twang! 

• Funny 1