Sign in to follow this  
Robert

What’s our best 11?

Recommended Posts

Having seen 19 players start our last two games and two youngsters get a bit of game time off the bench, we have seen all bar the injured Mckay and Currie recently. 

We will all have our own thoughts, but I think this is our strongest 11 currently:

Ridgers

Rooney Donaldson McCart Tremarco

Carson Welsh

Walsh Storey Doran

White

The back 5 pick themselves, midfield and up front are tougher to choose.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Robert said:

Having seen 19 players start our last two games and two youngsters get a bit of game time off the bench, we have seen all bar the injured Mckay and Currie recently. 

We will all have our own thoughts, but I think this is our strongest 11 currently:

Ridgers

Rooney Donaldson McCart Tremarco

Carson Welsh

Walsh Storey Doran

White

The back 5 pick themselves, midfield and up front are tougher to choose.

 

The only change I would make would be James Keatings in place of Miles Storey. I've been very impressed with Keatings so far. The rest I'd agree with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I would have to have Keatings in the first eleven, I think he will be a very big player for ICT this season. Apart from linking the play and a goal threat, his corners and free kicks will contribute to a lot of goals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jaggernaut said:

Yes, I would have to have Keatings in the first eleven, I think he will be a very big player for ICT this season. Apart from linking the play and a goal threat, his corners and free kicks will contribute to a lot of goals. 

Incredibly that would make our starting 11 numbers 1 to 11!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I am more happy about is that we don't have a clear starting X1 - and even happier that we have a number of alternatives that do not weaken the set-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Robert said:

Incredibly that would make our starting 11 numbers 1 to 11!

That’s a decent shout by the management team at the start of the season

Would certainly be unusual for any team to field a 1-11 nowadays with injuries etc.

Maybe See this soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 12:34 AM, Jaggernaut said:

Yes, I would have to have Keatings in the first eleven, I think he will be a very big player for ICT this season. Apart from linking the play and a goal threat, his corners and free kicks will contribute to a lot of goals. 

Keatings is the new Tansey;  free kick and corner wise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.