Sign in to follow this  
RiG

EGM called on 3rd October

Recommended Posts

 

8 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Wonder how much the membership is going to cost...

Also critically what are the benefits of investing into ICT25 as a business (or individual) would be. It's fine indicating an initiative but people read that feel positive then switch off again as its not got the details available - as a business owner if it states investment benefits outweigh costs - whats planned, is it advertising, free hospitality, exclusive member only events. As with any investment what is on offer as a return must be transparent otherwise its dismissed (or just another donation in this case).

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

 

Also critically what are the benefits of investing into ICT25 as a business (or individual) would be. It's fine indicating an initiative but people read that feel positive then switch off again as its not got the details available - as a business owner if it states investment benefits outweigh costs - whats planned, is it advertising, free hospitality, exclusive member only events. As with any investment what is on offer as a return must be transparent otherwise its dismissed (or just another donation in this case).

 

My view is who gives a feck and a slight frustration that vultures circle when positivity is achieved. If I seriously wanted to invest I would feckin ask !!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

My view is who gives a feck and a slight frustration that vultures circle when positivity is achieved

Explain? It clearly states in the press release put forwards by the club ' aimed at small to medium size businesses ' with the claim ' The benefits of the various levels of the ICT25  far outweigh the actual costs for those who take up a Membership'. The club has has made the claim - why not detail what those are?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Explain? It clearly states in the press release put forwards by the club ' aimed at small to medium size businesses ' with the claim ' The benefits of the various levels of the ICT25  far outweigh the actual costs for those who take up a Membership'. The club has has made the claim - why not detail what those are?

It also clearly states in the press release that ICT25 will be launched next week, which would seem to be the appropriate time to provide details of the scheme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 9:28 PM, Yngwie said:

It also clearly states in the press release that ICT25 will be launched next week, which would seem to be the appropriate time to provide details of the scheme.

That announcement was over a week ago now. Any idea when we will learn more?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if women are allowed to join the new boys club?

(free tie...but no option for the ladies!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaleyD said:

I wonder if women are allowed to join the new boys club?

(free tie...but no option for the ladies!)

Have to comment that Im a bit disappointed at the lack of recognition of our fairly large female support (in comparison to lots of other clubs). 

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems the lack of option for ladies with the tie was just a tiny oversight...

Screenshot_20200207-132553.png

They've not said what the alternative is for the cufflinks....also not sure why they couldn't have changed the electronic document?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CaleyD said:

Seems the lack of option for ladies with the tie was just a tiny oversight...

Screenshot_20200207-132553.png

They've not said what the alternative is for the cufflinks....also not sure why they couldn't have changed the electronic document?!

Better late than never. This 'tiny oversight' is redolent of the way we have treated half of our potential fan base for far far to long.

Hopefully, lessons have, at long last, been learned.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.