!!Calling all Caledonian FC fans!!

Caley97

Hello folks, 

I'm hoping for a massive favour!

I've trawled the internet now for many years searching for an old Caledonian FC shirt as a present for my dear father. It would mean the world to him to own a shirt again after all these years. He was and still is Caley Daft! If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, please let me know!

Thanks very much.

• Like 1

Hello folks,

I've trawled the internet for years now in an attempt to find a Caledonian FC shirt for my beloved father. He was and still is Caley Daft, an old time Howden Ender, and it would mean the world to him to own a shirt again. If anyone has one they're willing to sell or can point me in the right direction to find one, please let me. It would mean the world to me.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Caley97 said:

Hello folks, 

I'm hoping for a massive favour!

I've trawled the internet now for many years searching for an old Caledonian FC shirt as a present for my dear father. It would mean the world to him to own a shirt again after all these years. He was and still is Caley Daft! If anyone has one and is willing to part with it, please let me know!

Thanks very much.

It might be a bit small for him but there's one on ebay.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F264492368854

13 hours ago, bmills said:

Thanks very much, unfortunately it had sold before I got to it! Thats a start though, it's the first one I've seen for sale since I started looking. Thanks again  

Get yer Dad a bottle of Pomagne, a bottle of Four Crown and 10 Woodbines - give it to him with "Under The Moon of Love " by Showaddywaddy blaring away in the background -  What about a Photoshop outside the ground ? (Worked fer me) - And you could frame it and get it signed by some of the old Caley Legends, a few who still go to games. Oh and I could organize a signed Davy Milroy Dart Board. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

5 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Get yer Dad a bottle of Pomagne, a bottle of Four Crown and 10 Woodbines - give it to him with "Under The Moon of Love " by Showaddywaddy blaring away in the background -  What about a Photoshop outside the ground ? (Worked fer me) - And you could frame it and get it signed by some of the old Caley Legends, a few who still go to games. Oh and I could organize a signed Davy Milroy Dart Board. 

Brilliant ideas chap. And as a darts player, the board would be a cracking addition! Thanks very much.