ICT v Alloa - live audio commentary

hislopsoffsideagain

Hi folks,

for those who haven't seen it on Twitter, the club will be broadcasting live audio commentary again from the Alloa game. It's the same process as previous - a link should come up on the club Twitter feed shortly before kickoff to a Periscope link. Fingers crossed for a good game and a good result (and for none of the gremlins that plagued us during the QOS game last month).

Feedback appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Any chance the game could possibly be called off tomorrow. Absolute buckets tonight...doesn't look all sunshine and rainbows tomorrow...

Then again, we seem to have an entirely different climate to the rest of Scotland, like the other year, everywhere was dealing with multiple feet of snow, we barely got a dusting...

9 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Then again, we seem to have an entirely different climate to the rest of Scotland, like the other year, everywhere was dealing with multiple feet of snow, we barely got a dusting...

Were you not watching the Bonnyrigg game last night then ?

9 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Any chance the game could possibly be called off tomorrow. Absolute buckets tonight...doesn't look all sunshine and rainbows tomorrow...

No word of any problem. 

they’ve been watering it heavily all season, even on days when there has been rain so I expect it will be fine. 

19 minutes ago, Robert said:

No word of any problem. 

they’ve been watering it heavily all season, even on days when there has been rain so I expect it will be fine. 

Yes they put in new drainage before relaying the pitch. 

Since moving down south I can't make it to all home games and seeing this link is so much easier for me to follow ICT at weekends instead of listening to open all mics all the times and only hearing score updates.

If you guys could do some away games that would be awesome aswell.

Keep up the good work.

Good stuff guys. I wasnt able to listen to the whole game but popped in and out of the broadcast when i could today.

PS - next time wipe the seat before you sit down ... nothing worse than a wet @rse for chilling the bones on a cold day ! 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:15 PM, Naelifts said:

Didnt watch the Bonnyrigg game. I havent got a TV licence............................

Too cryptic for the majority on here. I would have picked it up sooner if you knew how to use the quote function.

Besides, I was there in person ?