Scotty

Too many unforced changes with no apparent tactical reason and too much loyalty being shown to some players who have consistently underperformed.

No need to panic but Robbo needs to get back on top of things, and soon.

I thought we were ok yesterday but we suffered from the fact that Morton, having scored the early goal, were never tempted to open up at any point. We'll never know if the opening goal was offside unless someone else was filming it but the defence has attempted to play him off and he's taken the goal really well. That happens. Terrible mistake from Donaldson for the second - the kind of mistake that he's always got in him - I wonder if Robbo is tempted to bring Brad in on Tuesday as a wake-up call (WAKE UP COLL!).  

We've got lots of options in the forward areas now, and Robbo started with a surprising combination. Deprived of space, they took a lot of shots from distance and tight angles, struggling to create clear-cut chances. When the subs were made, the shape didn't change but we were on top in the game and the four of them were already playing very high so I'm not sure what else Robbi could do. I felt throughout the second-half that we were more likely to score. 

Bit of 'heads gone' on this thread, which is understandable - we've blown a great chance to cement ourselves in the top 4, but this league is very tight and we could still find ourselves top of it on Saturday night.

• Like 1

• Scotty unfeatured and unpinned this topic