Preference.

CaleyTennis

I noticed from Facebook, Twitter and on here that most want Robertson to either leave for Hearts or get the sack so my question to these fans (which include myself incidentally) is, who would you like to see replace him? 

For me its Dick Campbell (highly unlikely) or Paul Sheerin with Charlie Christie as assistant and Garry Warren as First Team Coach. 

Get a grip man the club can't afford to sack him regardless of what some fans think so he is going nowhere! Given our financial situation we have to stick with what we have and hope for improvements. 

• Agree 5

3 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

I noticed from Facebook, Twitter and on here that most want Robertson to either leave for Hearts or get the sack so my question to these fans (which include myself incidentally) is, who would you like to see replace him? 

For me its Dick Campbell (highly unlikely) or Paul Sheerin with Charlie Christie as assistant and Garry Warren as First Team Coach. 

Old habits die hard Sean ?

8 hours ago, CaleyTennis said:

...For me its Dick Campbell (highly unlikely) or Paul Sheerin with Charlie Christie as assistant and Garry Warren as First Team Coach. 

Think Sheerin/Christie combo with Gary Warren as coach is just as unlikely - did you just pick your favourite legends?

Even as inconsistent as we are the play-offs is still a realistic expectation and that hasn't changed since the season kicked off. Promotion is the real aim, and whether that is the boards objective for Robbo based on the player recruitment (and I would argue support shown given our finances) only they know internally.

Scenarios

1) Win the play-offs and go up in the summer - JR stays

2) Loose the play-offs, we drastically cut costs, senior players out and more youth in. JR stays and tries to develop us with a longer-term plan over the few years to get into promotion challenging levels again

3) Miss the play-offs, no budget, no money (no hope) - JR may just walk and say he's had enough

None of these would look to include being sacked!!!

6 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Even as inconsistent as we are the play-offs is still a realistic expectation and that hasn't changed since the season kicked off. Promotion is the real aim, and whether that is the boards objective for Robbo based on the player recruitment (and I would argue support shown given our finances) only they know internally.

Agree as Ive posted elsewhere , get the defensive side of the team sorted and we will be in play offs, compared to last season thats the one big red flag as we have conceded 8 more goals but have scored 3 more after 13 games.

19 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Said at the start of the season Robbo was on borrowed time madness keeping him be the same as last season scrape in 2 the play offs loose repeat following season wev a squad that should be competing for the title! Bag him see who's about! 

And you'll stump up the compensation due to him for terminating his contract?  :stir:

• Like 1

My original post was basically asking the question, so thanks for all the bites ?

My question was based on JR going to Hearts lol, I know I said that I do want him gone, which is true but I was basing it on the hope that he gets the Hearts job. 

I am not going to respond to the negative comments because that's what you want lol, hence why I have g down the banter route in my first paragraph here. 

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 1

On 11/11/2019 at 6:25 PM, Alan Simpson said:

Said at the start of the season Robbo was on borrowed time madness keeping him be the same as last season scrape in 2 the play offs loose repeat following season wev a squad that should be competing for the title! Bag him see who's about! 

No one could accuse you of making snap decisions Alan, might it not be better to see who's about then bag him? Am not so sure we will actually make the playoffs, not on current form.

10 hours ago, wynthank15 said:

No one could accuse you of making snap decisions Alan, might it not be better to see who's about then bag him? Am not so sure we will actually make the playoffs, not on current form.

No not a snap decision bud just haven't seen much in Robbo either in the main his signings or tactics! I'd just take the bull by the horns let him go now there's plenty managers out there would jump at the chance to come here! Aye well make the play offs with or without Robbo end of the day wev still got the best squad outwith dufc in the league just underachieving at the moment!

• Disagree 1

At the moment he's certainly not getting the best out of any them. 

Pretty dissapointed with his criticism of individuals in the Press (P&)during these last couple of weeks. Doran,McCart Trafford have all been highlighted when collectively as a team they have all been dross.