ICT v ??(Clyde)

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

What a glorious day that sounded like 90 mins of edge of the seat drama absolutely scunnered I chose a trip to smyths toy shop and maccyds ahead of freezing my baws of watching long balls punted forward! What are a lot of our happy clappers gonna do if it's us against there big teams colts side??

13 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

What a glorious day that sounded like 90 mins of edge of the seat drama absolutely scunnered I chose a trip to smyths toy shop and maccyds ahead of freezing my baws of watching long balls punted forward! What are a lot of our happy clappers gonna do if it's us against there big teams colts side??

clappers.jpg

• Funny 1

21 minutes ago, Alan Simpson said:

Smyths & mcd's not open sundays??

See where our 'fans' spend their time on Saturdays now. ?

• Agree 1

Dominated first half and should really have been ahead at half time. Clyde played a bit better second half and had a couple of decent chances. One particularly good save from ridgers. ICT final ball in was poor second half. 4 good well taken penalties and two good saves from ridgers. A wins a win. Bloody cold though....

2 minutes ago, CaleyD said:

Some of the best penalties I've ever seen us score.

It looked as though they were the only thing they were fit enough to practice last week.

I enjoyed my Caramel Wafer at the start and the penalties at the end.  Don't think I'll comment on the bit in between.

• Like 1

Looking at the posts on ICTFC twitter it was chance ICT, chance ICT, Save Ridgers, chance ICT, chance ICT, chance ICT, Save Ridgers. Once again we have alot of chances but fail to do anything in front of goal.

Dundee Utd winning today in the league they are now 13 points clear of us. Morton beating Arbroath least that result went for us

image.png

1 minute ago, WYNESS101 said:

Looking at the posts on ICTFC twitter it was chance ICT, chance ICT, Save Ridgers, chance ICT, chance ICT, chance ICT, Save Ridgers. Once again we have alot of chances but fail to do anything in front of goal.

Dundee Utd winning today in the league they are now 13 points clear of us. Morton beating Arbroath least that result went for us

image.png

I think whoever posts on twitter was at a different game. Unless crossing the half way line counts as a 'chance' ?

• Funny 2
  • Facepalm 1

Promised us a performance we certainly got one ,the problem being it was utter,utter ***** no wonder Robertson decided to stay in bed.

Ridgers kept us in it, embarrassing we couldn't create a decent goalscoring opportunity in 90 minutes.

That is one miserable place to watch football at the moment. 

• Agree 3
  • Sad 1

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic