January Transfer Window

Jack Waddington

On 1/22/2020 at 7:17 AM, bdu98196 said:

Assumption would be if the Dons agree a deal for Kennedy then StJ will get McCart now. I expect if that happens Robbo may use the Levien links to try get out of favour player(s) from Hearts - Berra may be one.

CT - where do you get your rumors and links for players from. Some of them are golden and a good laugh - but none have credibility.

If you read my post again, you'd realise that my last one was not rumours so to speak ??

But to answer your question, it's from Pie and Bovril :laugh: or ICT pages on Instagram. 

• Like 1

I may be putting on my "Happy Clapper" hat but this is what keeps me going - and is undoubtedly being realistic. We have to accept the we are a "selling" club BUT to be a "good" selling club you need to develop and progress your players. Many of the players that have moved on have come to us with little previous recognition and most have started off with scathing scepticism from the support. They are also players who tend to have the same degree of negativity from the supporters that they have left behind. The one thing that we do a lot is bring players on, give them playing time and confidence. That has simply got to have something to do with the man management and the coaching. So hopefully this conveyer belt will carry on developing newbies.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WYNESS101 said:

Also see Partick have let Kenny Miller go. Rather have Miller in my team than that pri*k graham

No chance Brian Graham will score at this level he's a decent player missed a trick no going for him! Thistle made a good move letting Miller go guy must be at least 70

16 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I may be putting on my "Happy Clapper" hat but this is what keeps me going - and is undoubtedly being realistic. We have to accept the we are a "selling" club BUT to be a "good" selling club you need to develop and progress your players. Many of the players that have moved on have come to us with little previous recognition and most have started off with scathing scepticism from the support. They are also players who tend to have the same degree of negativity from the supporters that they have left behind. The one thing that we do a lot is bring players on, give them playing time and confidence. That has simply got to have something to do with the man management and the coaching. So hopefully this conveyer belt will carry on developing newbies.

Could also be down to the management there running for the hills 1st chance they get lol! Hoping Robbos a few contacts for young starlets wer defo needing reinforcements

1 hour ago, Yngwie said:

Pleased to see Saints stating that he will arrive in the summer. I would imagine that they enquired about buying him now and our board were able to say no. Hopefully that’s the end of it.

He doesn't want to be here so I would cash him in now.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, caleyboy said:

He doesn't want to be here so I would cash him in now.

He's been on the bench for the last two games anyway, so I suppose Robertson is keeping him as cover ( he's usually the first player that JR digs out anyway ☺). If saints had deeper pockets he would be gone.

27 minutes ago, Polo Chick said:

he apparently fell out with Barry Wilson a few weeks back after telling him his coaching was rubbish hence why he has been benched

If true, hopefully St Johnstone do come in with an offer this month. 

If he stays until the summer, hopefully whatever has happened behind the scenes is sorted and we get the best out of him. 

5 hours ago, Polo Chick said:

he apparently fell out with Barry Wilson a few weeks back after telling him his coaching was rubbish hence why he has been benched

Chatter doing the rounds suggests that he was the reason Coll was eager to get away and why others are refusing to sign contracts and looking to get out.

Just to cover myself with the almighty Kingsmills (who still seems to stalk my posts despite announcing his retirement from the site), there has definitely not, no sir, nothing to see here, not a word been mentioned in regard to a culture of bullying existing at the club right now ??

3 minutes ago, Buster said:

Chatter doing the rounds suggests that he was the reason Coll was eager to get away and why others are refusing to sign contracts and looking to get out.

Just to cover myself with the almighty Kingsmills (who still seems to stalk my posts despite announcing his retirement from the site), there has definitely not, no sir, nothing to see here, not a word been mentioned in regard to a culture of bullying existing at the club right now ??

You mean Barry Wilson rather than Jamie McCart?

Positively, a goal and an assist for Shane Sutherland today with Mackay and Harper both starting for Elgin. 

On 1/25/2020 at 1:12 PM, Polo Chick said:

Not the first of our players to say the same thing so I wonder how bad it was to get singled out. 

• Agree 1