FESTIVE FIVES - IT HAS GOT TO BE DONE !!

A message from Hislopsoffsideagain

Hi folks,

For those who haven't seen it mentioned on Twitter, the club will be providing live audio commentary throughout the Festive Fives - This will also be streamed on Setanta via Belfast Belgrade and the Crystal Palace website via Eagle4Caley.

• Funny 1

Another message from Caley Hedgehog:

A trip to the club shop this week could be worthwhile for anyone wanting to pick up Christmas pressies and stocking fillers. The Young Ones will be there too I think to sign calendars. I had a look online and there are some nice drones, mics and sheep costumes. 

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

A message from Hislopsoffsideagain

Hi folks,

For those who haven't seen it mentioned on Twitter, the club will be providing live audio commentary throughout the Festive Fives - This will also be streamed on Setanta via Belfast Belgrade and the Crystal Palace website via Eagle4Caley.

I'm not sure whether to feel honoured or appalled ?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ?

Anyway yet another first - The draw will take place this evening and will be presented from Sneck and Salzburg. We are honoured to have Jurgen Klopp picking the home team and our very own plop - Dougal picking the away teams. The draw will be compered by Charlie Bannerman. Jurgen will announce from the Red Bull Arena whilst Dougal and CB will be in the Lounge Bar of the Muirtown Motel. We will just have to remind Dougal and CB that it is a draw and not a vote.

• Like 1