ICT v DAFC 21/12 Christmas All Around

Lorna Morton

Bonjour mon amis! 

It’s been a while since my last visit but I’ve popped in to say that I’ll be decked out in full festive outfit aka a Santa mini dress this coming Saturday for our match. 
I will be in the supporters’ bar at the stadium pre match (come say hello - I don’t bite) before heading into the away end to do the Live Updates for DAFC.net  I hope you enjoy the game and have a Merry Christmas when the big day comes. 

Love fae Buffy xx 

AAD0D944-2F3D-4320-B1D9-25F62B26EBD4.thumb.jpeg.29adcd0be0d13b6e93f20ff0cd590ecb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, Lorna Morton said:

Bonjour mon amis! 

It’s been a while since my last visit but I’ve popped in to say that I’ll be decked out in full festive outfit aka a Santa mini dress this coming Saturday for our match. 
I will be in the supporters’ bar at the stadium pre match (come say hello - I don’t bite) before heading into the away end to do the Live Updates for DAFC.net  I hope you enjoy the game and have a Merry Christmas when the big day comes. 

Love fae Buffy xx 

*mes amis.

(unless you're only addressing Yngwie, in which case it's mon ami,  mon cher, mon étalon, etc )

• Funny 4