ICT themed pressies

Yngwie

On 12/25/2019 at 11:48 AM, Yngwie said:

Who else has been a good boy/girl this year and got ICT stuff from a Santa? Hopefully Bobby got one of these mugs too! ?

F1E45981-F365-4D78-859E-17CEFD9023AA.jpeg

Where did you get that from?

Stuff like this the club shop should be selling

A good place to ask this, instead of wasting a new thread on it.

I was in Inverness over Christmas.  In the Eastgate car park on Thursday I saw a big Audi, reg no CA II EYJ, with the club crest also on the plate.  (Ideal :ictscarf: pressie - so on topic!)

Just curious - does it belong to someone well-known?   If you crave anonymity you don't have a reg number like that!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, snorbens_caleyman said:

A good place to ask this, instead of wasting a new thread on it.

I was in Inverness over Christmas.  In the Eastgate car park on Thursday I saw a big Audi, reg no CA II EYJ, with the club crest also on the plate.  (Ideal :ictscarf: pressie - so on topic!)

Just curious - does it belong to someone well-known?   If you crave anonymity you don't have a reg number like that!

I don't know who has it but remember seeing it stopped for speeding by an unmarked police car on the A9 coming home from a cup game a few years ago 

• Agree 1

I have received a 3ft by 3ft pic of Liam Polworth in action in a cup winning game, I believe!    I love it, but, if I put it up in my spare bedroom, my guests may not sleep!   Shall I put it up in my own room and remain single for ever!   No disrespect to Liam - it’s a great picture and Peter Paul said I should get it signed but...... would Liam want to come to my abode to sign it?   Decisions decisions.  

• Funny 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:37 AM, lizi said:

I have received a 3ft by 3ft pic of Liam Polworth in action in a cup winning game, I believe!    I love it, but, if I put it up in my spare bedroom, my guests may not sleep!   Shall I put it up in my own room and remain single for ever!   No disrespect to Liam - it’s a great picture and Peter Paul said I should get it signed but...... would Liam want to come to my abode to sign it?   Decisions decisions.  

If Liam came to your abode would you ever let him out? 

• Funny 1