Ryan Christie

DEANO96

9 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

According to Transfermarkt, Ryan's worth £3.38 Million. Whoever gets him is in for a bargain.

According to Transfermarkt, Brad Mackay’s worth £293,000. Whoever gets him is in for a disappointment!

• Funny 3

6 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

According to Transfermarkt, Brad Mackay’s worth £293,000. Whoever gets him is in for a disappointment!

If any club were to offer anywhere near that for him we would gladly take it!

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

According to Transfermarkt, Ryan's worth £3.38 Million. Whoever gets him is in for a bargain. Can't see it being one of the BPL Giants taking him though, maybe Leicester or Wolves. With the budget everyone is on they could buy literally anyone. Or, he'll follow the path of John McGinn and go to a promising Championship side

Leicester could be a good shout, especially if James Maddison moves on, and he's well known to Brendan Rodgers. I would agree he's more likely to take the Andy Robertson route than the Keiran Tierney. I don't agree with the McGinn comparison though. The Championship was a step up for him both in wages and standard after 100 games at Hibs. Christie is already, arguably, Celtic's best player, and has already got lots of big game experience in Europe and cup finals, and he's probably on wages comparable to what Championship clubs can offer.

• Agree 2

Whatever wage he is on with Celtic, he should be in a position to double that given the way he has been playing this year.  He's always been a Celtic fan so I can see him wanting stay for at least another year and win more with Celtic.  Unless he suffers a serious injury then his value will only go up if he continues or even improves on his current form.  One would expect he would want to move on before too long though and probably to the English Premiership were he would be up against very good teams every week and would be regularly mixing it with some of the best in the world.  He has a terrific attitude to go with his talent and if he carries  on the they way he is then he could well attract a price tag of well over £20 million.  10% of that would be nice!

• Agree 1

Heard today from a Celtic supporting work colleague that Ryan Christie has apparently refused a new deal at Celtic. Leceister City are apparently preparing a £14 million bid for him. He also said that he'd been told that ict are due a 20% sell on fee for future transfers. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bronson said:

Heard today from a Celtic supporting work colleague that Ryan Christie has apparently refused a new deal at Celtic. Leceister City are apparently preparing a £14 million bid for him. He also said that he'd been told that ict are due a 20% sell on fee for future transfers. 

If true, that 20% will be very helpful putting the club on an even footing. It sounds too good to be true though. 

13 minutes ago, Robert said:

If true, that 20% will be very helpful putting the club on an even footing. It sounds too good to be true though. 

I did hear recently that there was no sell on clause in his contract which if true is very bad business but we will just have to wait and see if he makes a move and if our club gets anything.  I hope for both!

If as I have read on  msn  sport news Ryan was rushed to hospital for  groin surgery after the match then I fear any move for Ryan will be held in abeyance until such time he has recovered and  is proved fit enough to play at  or above his level.

I sincerely hope for his sake that everything goes well and we see our Star Product banging in the goals and making brilliant assists again soon......good luck Ryan I am sure all our thoughts are with you.

No player in Scotland will leave for £40m that's OF fantasy. Given the fees for Tierney and dembele, even Armstrong Celtic are the best at getting good fees and their sell on clauses but realistically somewhere around the £10-14m figure would be great business. A Leicester swoop for several Scottish based players wouldnt be a surprised as Brenda knows the players, qualities and in the crazy world of English transfer fees this market offers potential bargains -  McGregor, Christie, morelos (if anyone will gamble on his temper) and even McKenna.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:13 PM, Bronson said:

Heard today from a Celtic supporting work colleague that Ryan Christie has apparently refused a new deal at Celtic. Leicester City are apparently preparing a £14 million bid for him. He also said that he'd been told that ict are due a 20% sell on fee for future transfers. 

As a Palace fan I'd be pretty pissed off with this, as I've spent the past year or two, on fans forums, promoting a Christie transfer in as a brilliant move...I've even tweeted the Chairman! .....Damn it I don't think he takes me seriously or we have no money (which is close to the truth). The is plenty of logic in the Leicester Rogers link, but not sure where he would slot in, but £14M sounds like the sort of mark

On 12/19/2019 at 10:22 PM, Jack Waddington said:

maybe Wolves.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:45 PM, Jack Waddington said:

What do I predict next lads? ?

Champions League winners?

Play Off Champs?

Got last week’s lotto numbers Jack my boy? ?

15 hours ago, Eagle4Caley said:

The is plenty of logic in the Leicester Rogers link, but not sure where he would slot in

On 12/20/2019 at 10:33 AM, TheMantis said:

Leicester could be a good shout, especially if James Maddison moves on, and he's well known to Brendan Rodgers.

?