Programmes

gtyhde

Hi,

I'm looking for help looking for some football programmes.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  They are:

ICT v Dunfermline 23/10/1999 League

Dunfermline v ICT 09/10/2001 League Cup

ICT v Dunfermline 07/01/2012 Scottish Cup

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Well well well. I dug out my box of programmes ( why do we hang on to these things!) and found one that you are after. 23rd October 1999. In those days I travelled up and down the A9 regularly from the Borders and I seem to have a fair collection of programmes........100s of the things. Just collecting dust now............you are welcome to it

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Do you have any Caley programmes from 1993-94 that you're looking to sell?  I only have the Elgin, Ross County(NOS) and Inverness Thistle programmes from that season.  Seem hard to come by. 

Also, do you have any of the following for sale:

Brechin 26th Aug 1995

Queens Park 9th Sep 1995

Ross County 30th Sep 1995

Albion Rovers 21st Oct 1995

Arbroath 4th Nov 1995

16 hours ago, bmills said:

Do you have any Caley programmes from 1993-94 that you're looking to sell?  I only have the Elgin, Ross County(NOS) and Inverness Thistle programmes from that season.  Seem hard to come by. 

Also, do you have any of the following for sale:

Brechin 26th Aug 1995

Queens Park 9th Sep 1995

Ross County 30th Sep 1995

Albion Rovers 21st Oct 1995

Arbroath 4th Nov 1995

I've got Deveronvale v Caley 22/1/94 that you can have but that's it.

Also Thistle v Caley 92-3 and Caley v Huntly 82-83 if you want them.

I've got the following spares if anybody wants them:

95-96:

Albion R away, sept
Brechin away oct
Alloa home nov
Cowden away dec
Livi away dec
Albion R away dec

96-97:
County home nov
Clyde away CCC aug
QP home jan
Montrose away oct
County away sep & jan

Also 5/4/97 v Montrose when ICT clinched promotion but the pages are stuck together as it was wet 😂

Don't bother with programmes now except the Scottish Cup. So here is my wants list if anybody can help:

2006/7 Stirling A away
2008/9 Partick home, Kilmarnock home
2009/10 Motherwell home
2010/11 Elgin, Morton (both home)
2011/12 Dunfermline (home)
2012/13 County (home replay) I have the insert for this but not the monthly magazine (remember that?)
2013/14 Morton and DUFC (both home)
2014/15 Midden & Raith (both home)
2016/17 Celtic away
2018/19 County away (Have County stopped doing programmes altogether? No digital downloads? )
2019/20 Alloa away

Edited by TheMantis

3 hours ago, TheMantis said:

Don't bother with programmes now except the Scottish Cup. So here is my wants list if anybody can help:

2006/7 Stirling A away
2008/9 Partick home, Kilmarnock home
2009/10 Motherwell home
2010/11 Elgin, Morton (both home)
2011/12 Dunfermline (home)
2012/13 County (home replay) I have the insert for this but not the monthly magazine (remember that?)
2013/14 Morton and DUFC (both home)
2014/15 Midden & Raith (both home)
2016/17 Celtic away
2018/19 County away (Have County stopped doing programmes altogether? No digital downloads? )
2019/20 Alloa away

Don't think C*unty did a programme for last season's game

59 minutes ago, Satan said:

Do programmes fetch much on the market? I have gathered quite a lot over the years and should probably get a list together of what I have. 

Might soften the blow in my retirement years..😂

Going through eBay, they're normally about a quid a piece, though the first season ones rarely crop up...

On 2/28/2020 at 1:37 PM, TheMantis said:

Hi Mantis,

For some reason that Deveronvale programme shows up all the time on eBay.

I would be interested in the Thistle v Caley programme from 92-93.

Do you know of anyone with Caley home programmes from 92-93 or 93-94 that they're looking to get rid of?

Also, do you know of anyone with old Caley 93-94 videos?  I've got 6 or 7 going up on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzDfh_45s60EzrGtG2-Dprw212dX2z0xo but sure there must be more out there.  Hoping the 15-0 Golspie Sutherland game is out there on video somewhere.

Last question - do you know of anyone other than yourself with old footage recorded off the tv?  I used to have the East Fife (1996) and Dundee United (1998) Scottish Cup highlights recorded off Tartan Extra and Grandstand but seem to have lost them over the years. 

On 2/28/2020 at 1:37 PM, TheMantis said:

Hi Mantis,

I've just double-checked and realised that I've already got the Thistle v Caley programme from 92-93.

Thanks

Brian. 

On 2/28/2020 at 7:09 PM, Jack Waddington said:

Going through eBay, they're normally about a quid a piece, though the first season ones rarely crop up...

A quid...Might have to rethink my retirement plans...or maybe count my first season programmes.

Why oh why did I have a clear-out last year and got rid of two huge boxes of programmes to recycling!  I still have one box full but these are ones I decided to keep for their good memories.  

• Agree 1

On 2/29/2020 at 2:10 PM, bmills said:

Hi Mantis,

For some reason that Deveronvale programme shows up all the time on eBay.

I would be interested in the Thistle v Caley programme from 92-93.

Do you know of anyone with Caley home programmes from 92-93 or 93-94 that they're looking to get rid of?

Also, do you know of anyone with old Caley 93-94 videos?  I've got 6 or 7 going up on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzDfh_45s60EzrGtG2-Dprw212dX2z0xo but sure there must be more out there.  Hoping the 15-0 Golspie Sutherland game is out there on video somewhere.

Last question - do you know of anyone other than yourself with old footage recorded off the tv?  I used to have the East Fife (1996) and Dundee United (1998) Scottish Cup highlights recorded off Tartan Extra and Grandstand but seem to have lost them over the years. 

I’ll get that one off to you. Can’t remember anybody buying those videos except me buying 3 that you know about.

I had a mate living in Edinburgh who might have had programmes but unfortunately he died suddenly last year, I heard about it on my way back from the drubbing at Arbroath. Have you tried Bryan Munro?

I must have those 2 games somewhere unless you mean the replay at Bayview. Never seen that. I’m typing this in bed now so I’ll have a look later, is it only Caley footage I sent you?

Edited by TheMantis

19 hours ago, TheMantis said:

I’ll get that one off to you. Can’t remember anybody buying those videos except me buying 3 that you know about.

I had a mate living in Edinburgh who might have had programmes but unfortunately he died suddenly last year, I heard about it on my way back from the drubbing at Arbroath. Have you tried Bryan Munro?

I must have those 2 games somewhere unless you mean the replay at Bayview. Never seen that. I’m typing this in bed now so I’ll have a look later, is it only Caley footage I sent you?

Hi Mantis,

Mainly Caley footage but you also sent:

* Caledonian Th v Arbroath (13/08/94)

* Ross County v Caledonian Th (27/08/1994)

* Caledonian Th v Livingston (06/01/1996)

The East Fife game I was talking about was indeed the original tie - the one at Telford Street where I think there might have been snow on the pitch.  Iain Stewart opened the scoring but Arnold Dwarika equalised late on for them.

The Dundee United game was the 4th Round Replay when a last minute Mark McCulloch equaliser forced extra time but they ended up winning it 3-2.

22 hours ago, bmills said:

Hi Mantis,

Mainly Caley footage but you also sent:

* Caledonian Th v Arbroath (13/08/94)

* Ross County v Caledonian Th (27/08/1994)

* Caledonian Th v Livingston (06/01/1996)

The East Fife game I was talking about was indeed the original tie - the one at Telford Street where I think there might have been snow on the pitch.  Iain Stewart opened the scoring but Arnold Dwarika equalised late on for them.

The Dundee United game was the 4th Round Replay when a last minute Mark McCulloch equaliser forced extra time but they ended up winning it 3-2.

PM'd you.