Caramel Wafer Cup Semi Final

Robert

36 minutes ago, Jack Waddington said:

Be surprised if the game even goes ahead. Been tipping it down all day yesterday, and most of the night...

And it's still chucking it down with lots of water lying in the garden here in Drakies!

Looks like the match is going ahead let's go for this! Hopefully Robbo will rotate the squad give our youth players more game time.

The last 3 out of 5 winners are Premiership teams now (Rangers Livingston & County) Dundee Utd look set to go up. The cup has more prestige then fans maybe want to give it credit for. Its still a cracking wee cup for the lower league teams just a shame about the Colt teams but we can take care of that today!. 

My dad supports Raith Rovers so personally for me it would be very interesting to see a ICT Vs Raith final. National cups don't come often for both teams & I would love to take the cup off County & back to Inverness! 

• tm4tj pinned this topic
  • tm4tj unpinned this topic