All Time Stats

Joseph Waite

Yeah, Wyness has over 100 goals. 

Unfortunately our stats have a massive hole in them that requires painstaking and mindnumbing input. We have asked for help to get these up to date but so far there is little interest in anyone inputting the required information to get the records up to date.

two of the biggest stats we are missing is Denzil's goal tally and Rosscoe's appearance record .... we have the data, just not the time or volunteers to get them all entered right now .... myself and CaleyD spent a long time with a lot of the older games from Ian Broadfoots records but running the site and keeping things ticking over took us away from it too frequently .... so step forward any volunteers that want to help enter the data. A few folk did volunteer at the start of the season but have been posted missing. 

15 hours ago, Scotty said:

two of the biggest stats we are missing is Denzil's goal tally and Rosscoe's appearance record .... we have the data, just not the time or volunteers to get them all entered right now .... myself and CaleyD spent a long time with a lot of the older games from Ian Broadfoots records but running the site and keeping things ticking over took us away from it too frequently .... so step forward any volunteers that want to help enter the data. A few folk did volunteer at the start of the season but have been posted missing. 

I might be able to help. 

• Like 1