JUSTICE FOR JAMES

izzy

Wonders will never cease, common sense prevails! I didn't think there was the remotest possibility they would listen - people power!

Have a great day at the final James, and a couple of goals would be nice way to say thank you for everyone who helped fight your corner 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

29 minutes ago, cif73 said:

Club statement today on the Jsmes Keatings' tribunal decision: 

https://ictfc.com/club-news-james-keatings

I must say how proud I am of the board and the club generally in how they have dealt with this whole situation.

I agree. 

We have criticised the Board often but their approach worked and the support from outside Inverness has been immense. 

I must admit when I saw the first comment from the Board I thought it would end in tears, but credit to their judgement and integrity. 

Hopefully the powers that be will learn from this, but that may be too much to ask. 

As I said above, this whole episode may galvanise the squad and management team to round the season off well. 

Second place has to be our focus, but we should aim to win the Challenge Cup final and I know we’d all love a semi final day out at Hampden: we can all dream!

As someone has said, let’s get behind our team and club and help them achieve their and our objectives. 

• Agree 3

Yeah, great news!

I'm still tempted to wear my big red (card) T shirt to the final with JUSTICE FOR JAMES, RED CARD FOR THE SFA printed on it, just to shame the SFA a little more. This situation should never have gone so far. Enjoy your day James and bring home some silver wear please.