Dunfermline v Caley Thistle

RiG

Another game that doesn't seem to be on peoples radar for some reason.

We travel to the land of beautiful bridies and disastrous defenders this evening to take on Dunfermline. Will Robbo rotate a few players ahead of the Hibs game on Friday? Can we afford to do it and can we even do it if we wanted to?

I wonder if there are others who are gutted that they will not be able to attend due to the unfortunate / unavoidable change of schedule. Robbo really doesn't do rotation. I suspect / hope that if Toshney is deemed fit that he may replace MacKay. Doran may well start in the place of Storey. McGregor and Harper would be rotation players to give the likes of Tremarco and Doran days off but the stakes are too high at the moment.

I think we need to concentrate on the league rather than the cup at the weekend. We are at risk of dropping out of the playoff spots. Play our best 11 tonight and give some others a chance on Friday night. The boys will have played 3 games in 7 days plus training that's a big ask especially against the likes of Dundee Utd and Hibernian. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, Jack Waddington said:

Just seen Carly in Tesco Inshes. Doesn't the team usually head down the night before? Or does that not apply for evening fixtures?

He might have been stocking up for a wee celebration later. Come a long way from the Valley. YOU'LL NEVER BEAT CARL TREMARCO.

200.jpg